Touchdown delete question

melrosemark

Reaction score
I downloaded the trial version of Touchdown and it is a much better app and actually allows you select which subfolders (nested folders) to sync as promised. Does anyone know if there is way to configure it for just a one touch delete? I would prefer to avoid the "are you sure you want to delete choice" as I delete lots of listserv emails etc. Thanks.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you can mark multiple emails for deletion at the same time. however, i've never been able to do "one touch" delete...

OP
M

melrosemark

Reaction score
Thanks again for your help. That would be a good fix for them to add as an option.

theplantman

Reaction score
I downloaded the trial version of Touchdown and it is a much better app and actually allows you select which subfolders (nested folders) to sync as promised. Does anyone know if there is way to configure it for just a one touch delete? I would prefer to avoid the "are you sure you want to delete choice" as I delete lots of listserv emails etc. Thanks.

Actually if you are in the email....hit the 2nd button on bottom left of your phone (if it is a droid..not the back, home or search...the other one!)
then press on more, and then options. In there uncheck the confirm deletes button and that should do it for you. I have used Touchdown for 5 months and it really is awesome. There is a ton of customizing on it that I am still finding out.