Touchdown deleting emails issue

JayJackson

Reaction score
Hi all,
I switched over to the Droid a couple of days ago, from a BB, and am pleased, but still learning. I downloaded Touchdown, and have two issues that I hope someone can assist me with.

1- I have it setup do that when I delete on the phone it does not delete on the server. I like to clean out all of the mail on the phone regularly. Last night I hit the menu button within Touchdown, chose select all then did delete. Everything seemed fine. This morning I have discovered that when I open an email then hit the back button the email is deleted. In order to leave it in the inbox I have to mark it as unread. Any ideas on how to undo whatever I did and fix this?

2- I reference my Outlook notes all the time. They are not listed in Touchdown. If I go into the Choose Folders options, I am see Notes but am unable to select it to be sync'd. Right now I am using the trial version, to make sure it does everything I need/want, before buying it. I wonder if in the paid version I can view notes. I am not sure the app is worth it without the Notes...for me.

Thanks a ton for your help folks!

Jay

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
2- I reference my Outlook notes all the time. They are not listed in Touchdown. If I go into the Choose Folders options, I am see Notes but am unable to select it to be sync'd. Right now I am using the trial version, to make sure it does everything I need/want, before buying it. I wonder if in the paid version I can view notes. I am not sure the app is worth it without the Notes...for me.
Nope, they are not included. The NitroDesk homepage only indicates that email, contacts, calendar and tasks are synced:
NitroDesk Inc. - Convergence Redefined

They have an app for USB sync of notes. However, I don't think you can edit the notes on the Droid.