Touch screen supersensitive when plugged in to the computer??

marcusdavidhall

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this issue?? When I'm charging my Droid via USB, my screen is super sensitive. I try to type a text message and instead of one letter, three or four of that letter is typed. Or, if I try to drag the notification bar down or switch panels, the phone freaks out

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's been a few threads about this, myself starting one, but I don't think anyone came up with an answer. I do know that if your situation is at all like mine, it won't last forever. Mine was only a week (while on vacation)

Game4set

Reaction score
I just unplug my laptop's AC Adapter when I wanna use my phone and the screen becomes fine again. I think it has to do with the flow of energy or some crap like that. You can also try plugging your phone into a different USB port.

OP
M

marcusdavidhall

Reaction score
I just unplug my laptop's AC Adapter when I wanna use my phone and the screen becomes fine again. I think it has to do with the flow of energy or some crap like that. You can also try plugging your phone into a different USB port.

Thank you game4set. I never even paid attention to that. Unplugged my AC "dapta" and it works fine!

VIRominoff

Reaction score
Yeah also I got the moto phone drivers off this site and it stopped as well. But yeah on my phone anyway you can feel as it shorts. The metal casing will feel like it's shaking

o_O.