touch screen problems after sbf

volsfan1965

Reaction score
I sbf my phone to try to get it clean for an angelrom install and when I got done with the sbf my touch screen would work for a little bit and stop working I would have to power down to get it to work for a few minutes. now I have the sbf done and got it back to lock screen but cant get it unlocked to do anything.................help...........HELP.........please...........:icon_evil:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Screens do go bad from time to time. You may have to get a replacement.

leobg

Reaction score
Try hard reset. After flashing SBF without hard reset afterwards, a whole bunch of wired stuff starts to occur.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
volsfan1965

volsfan1965

Reaction score
Screens do go bad from time to time. You may have to get a replacement.

already ordered it just thought maybe by chance it was something I may have done and could fix it thanx thou bro...:)

OP
volsfan1965

volsfan1965

Reaction score
thanks for the help and just so ya know I think the dang thing got hot. It started working again all the suddon. LOL i already ordered a warrenty replacement so Ill be starting off with a fresh install with anything. but again thanx for all the help

becingul8r

Reaction score
Just wondering what to do next

hello to my world...this is the 5th replacement i have had within the last 2 months. with all my D2 global replacements they have all experienced the same-touch screen wont unlock, camera only gets half of the picture, the screen turns white, touch screen wont work at all-have to turn off/on to make it work-today finally the phone acted up while i brought it into COR store-she performed a Mstr Reset and it didnt change a thing, my question for you Volsfan is are you still in the same model or did they provide a different model alltogether for you?

Now get this, the Rep at store adv me that just maybe there are some chemical imbalances within myself that throws off the smartphones from performing as they should? have you ever heard of this?

Just asking..lol..

biknut1

Reaction score
Goofy Reps

Now get this, the Rep at store adv me that just maybe there are some chemical imbalances within myself that throws off the smartphones from performing as they should? have you ever heard of this?

Just asking..lol..

I think I would have told the rep that he (she) must have a chemical imbalance to even suggest such a thing to a customer. I think I might even call CS and ask for a supervisor as high as I could reach to relay this story to.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score

LOL! I suppose if your body is giving off high amounts of electricity then maybe your damaging the screen but seriously if that trully even possible, the chances have to be like 1 in a million. I think the chances of moto using cheap parts is far more likley given the amount of people with D2 screen issues.

Reaction score
Certain people do actually emit much higher than usual amounts of EMF radiation, which has been known to create interference with electronic gadgets.