Droid2global flashing problem. Please help

stabl4life82

Reaction score
I got my new droid 2 global phone in today cause my touch screen on the other one was going haywire and I have used rsd lite plenty of times but when I flash the sbf file to the phone to bring it back to stock it keeps failing...it is the same sbf I used to get my droid 2 back to stock when I had that phone..from what I am aware, the same sbf can be used for both phones..what can I can be doing wrong?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

aceoyame

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You need to go into recovery and do a factory wipe (Delete data and cache partitions) Hold X as you turn it down and then hit the magnifying glass and do those options.

rusty815

Reaction score
No, the droid 2 sbf will not work on the droid 2 global, someone on these forums should be able to give you a link, I can't atm

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
well i tried getting into recovery by holding the x down and powering it on, and it will only go straight to the boot loader screen now and everything looks like the normal boot loader screen other than the words "code corrupt"....did i completely mess up the phone since i didnt wipe everything before i sbf it? what to do now

silver6054

Reaction score
well i tried getting into recovery by holding the x down and powering it on, and it will only go straight to the boot loader screen now and everything looks like the normal boot loader screen other than the words "code corrupt"....did i completely mess up the phone since i didnt wipe everything before i sbf it? what to do now

I think the issue is trying to SBF with a Droid 2 rather than a Droid 2 Global file. Hopefully someone here can help you recover.