d2 vs d2g questions?

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just got a D2G, and am having trouble finding the newest sbf for it. Also will the droid 2 bootstrap work on the global?
What D2 rooms will work? Also I read somewhere the little hack/mod to get the roms to work on the global.....well now I cant find it.:( Any advice/help to get me caught up will be nice!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I just got a D2G, and am having trouble finding the newest sbf for it. Also will the droid 2 bootstrap work on the global?
What D2 rooms will work? Also I read somewhere the little hack/mod to get the roms to work on the global.....well now I cant find it.:( Any advice/help to get me caught up will be nice!

Here u go and yes D2 bootstrap will work on ur global. I use it. Fission is for D2G but u can use Liberty on it

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global/118111-what-sbf.html#post1487089

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the most current global sbf file should have a sticky at the top of the droid 2 global hacks section, and you can flash droid 2 roms with the help of the get r done rommer tool. grd has their own section stickied at the top of the droid 2 global roms section. and yes the droid 2 bootstrapper works.

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast response!