Touch Screen Keyboard?

Foreverrr

Reaction score
is there any good touch screen keyboards that i can get on my droid? i don't like stock just because it changes what words i actually want to type too often. I have a different android phone one that's all silver too but i don't like how it vibrates after every key i click.

can somebody help me?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
is there any good touch screen keyboards that i can get on my droid? i don't like stock just because it changes what words i actually want to type too often. I have a different android phone one that's all silver too but i don't like how it vibrates after every key i click.

can somebody help me?

There are too many keyboards to list. If you want something like Shapewriter or Swype or SlideIT, people love those. Most other keyboards are just skins of the stock.

If you'd like to disable the vibrate feedback, we can help you do that too.

JCo352

Reaction score
The HTC IME keyboards are nice and they have been themed nicely.

OP
F

Foreverrr

Reaction score

can somebody help me?

There are too many keyboards to list. If you want something like Shapewriter or Swype or SlideIT, people love those. Most other keyboards are just skins of the stock.

If you'd like to disable the vibrate feedback, we can help you do that too.

can you help with the vibrate feedback? and another thing, can i just search 'keyboard' in the market to see the other keyboards available?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
can you help with the vibrate feedback? and another thing, can i just search 'keyboard' in the market to see the other keyboards available?

Settings < Language and keyboard < Android Keyboard < uncheck Vibrate on Keypress

Yes, you can do a market search for keyboards, just keep in mind that a lot of them are paid apps, and the skins for them are free.

OP
F

Foreverrr

Reaction score

Settings < Language and keyboard < Android Keyboard < uncheck Vibrate on Keypress

Yes, you can do a market search for keyboards, just keep in mind that a lot of them are paid apps, and the skins for them are free.

That's not the keyboard that i like, i haven't been using the stock one. I use this other one that i had to download off the internet on my PC, and it's all silver and i think somebody said it was from a different Android Phone. It vibrates on keypress and idk how to change it

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll have to be more specific on what keyboard you're using.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll have to be more specific on what keyboard you're using.

when i enable it in settings it's called Touch Input?

That's probably the HTC-ime keyboard. If you hold down the mic key on the lower left it will activate the settings menu for the keyboard and you can control the vibration and sound among many other settings.

rjm5151

Reaction score
may just want to turn off predictive texting. I have turned it off because no mattter what it always slipped a word by me changing it making me look silly.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score