Hmm.. both bc I found the back button exits without saving. Could this be the cause? No taskkiller or av.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Very good chance. When the home key is used, the application remains both open and running. Using the back key will just leave it open until another application needs the resources...then the OS will shut it down. This is why 3rd party task killers are unnecessary. Power cycle it then just use the back key for a few and see if that helps. Let me know.
Hmm.. both bc I found the back button exits without saving. Could this be the cause? No taskkiller or av.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
DroidForums junkie!
Very good chance. When the home key is used, the application remains both open and running. Using the back key will just leave it open until another application needs the resources...then the OS will shut it down. This is why 3rd party task killers are unnecessary. Power cycle it then just use the back key for a few and see if that helps. Let me know.
Hmm.. both bc I found the back button exits without saving. Could this be the cause? No taskkiller or av.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
DroidForums junkie!
Thanks again for your suggestion. I did a power cycle and used the back button and battery pull to try to solve another issue but still having problem when selecting phone numbers on a page that are fairly close but i'm clearly selecting a different number than the DX is selecting for me. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Well, I have a few options for you. Computer troubleshooting is a process of elimination...Im using a screen protector I got from my service provider when I bought my phone. This problem didn't start till a week ago.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
When my screen is unresponsive/sluggish, I moisten a lint free cloth with window cleaner and wipe it down. Works every time.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
I realize that it may not be the op's issue, but I've been reading quite a bit of the forums and I've noticed alot of the responses are so technical. When I've tried to follow their instructions they are so convoluted and difficult. I've found much simpler ways to resolve them. I try to work under the KISS method. Just thought I'd toss out a fairly obvious and much simpler option.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App