Touch Lag on Galaxy

Mozencrath

Reaction score
I have a galaxy Tab S 8.4 and recently I noticed while playing any game there is a sever touch lag of about a half second or more and sometimes my touches wont even be recognized. However I noticed if I touch the screen with two or more fingers it executes the touch perfectly...I have ran Antutu benchmark and everything tests fine Ive checked all the CPU and battery stats and nothing is draining..The only thing I did recently was root the tab thats it...Thanks all

OP
M

Mozencrath

Reaction score
I just noticed that the delay is not limited to games. My touches are delayed even when clicking on apps or switching browser tabs. I turned on "show touches" in developer options so I can see my touches are being registered but not executed for almost a full second

P

promo87

I have a galaxy Tab S 8.4 and recently I noticed while playing any game there is a sever touch lag of about a half second or more and sometimes my touches wont even be recognized. However I noticed if I touch the screen with two or more fingers it executes the touch perfectly...I have ran Antutu benchmark and everything tests fine Ive checked all the CPU and battery stats and nothing is draining..The only thing I did recently was root the tab thats it...Thanks all

Well, I can't just say exactly but I doubt rooting may be the reason why you experience the lag. Because It's seen that some people experience some lags after rooting. I guess it may be the reason .. :confused:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Lag could be do to all sorts of things such as apps running in the background or sometimes a faulty digitizer.

My first suggestion to you would be to try an app called Clean Master and see if that helps speed things up a bit. Second would be to check any recently downloaded apps, after root, and see if those are hogging resources.