Top of the Morning!!!!!

tnronin

Reaction score
Old fart checking in. I'm a gadget person and have been for many years. I withstood the Droid bug for a couple years. I didn't agree with Vz's pricing etc, and having a teen age boy I knew he would want one as well, then the wife. I would suffer the death of a thousand cuts! Wife gave me permission without my asking and here I am. I love the thing, got a refurb Droid 1 for $100 which I thought was a fair price.

I can see that this thing can be addictive!

Anyway, just checking in. dancedroid

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: congrats on the new D1 and i hope yo uand your family will enjoy the new android devices. Any questions feel free to ask.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Check out the all of the Droid sections by clicking the Forum link above. There is a lot of very helpful information in the different sections.

I'm 63 and it is always good to have another old geezer with us :)

Mike

bcretired2000

Reaction score
Another Old "Gas Passer" here from the mile high level of a "Sky Island" in SE Arizona. 3 inches of Snow on the ground and close to 60 degs. Looking forward to getting some help and or tips on how to use, as my wife calls it, the "Dreaded Droid"...

OP
tnronin

tnronin

Reaction score
Mine just rolls her eyes. My son lusts when he doesn't have his teen angst boiling at me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah you fellows have a way to go. Mine looks at me like I have three heads and asks what is so interesting.

Mike

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My fiance says she's going to use Jedi mind powers to crash the DF server so I'll stop getting on here! Haha! She has a rooted D2 btw..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App