Top 6 Cool Droid Apps For Your Business

M

Mattjames

The Android apps marketplace now has over 80,000 apps listed, and the database is getting bigger every day. Thousands of developers have already joined the community and are releasing some of the best apps you’ve ever seen. Millions of entrepreneurs are taking advantage of the possibilities of the OS, and you should definitely do the same.

As with any other operating system, it can be hard to choose the apps that you want to install, and the only sure fire way to do it would be to install them all and try them out. But that would be too time consuming, that’s why there are sites like this one for you. So, here is a list of the best Android apps for your small business or startup.

:greendroid:Top 6 Cool Droid Apps For Your Business :greendroid:

OP
O

ollymil

Among all only OfficeSuite Viewer For Android is best apps for me. If you really want best apps for your office work then OfficeSuite Viewer is best for me, rest are good but not important one.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DropBox is a cool idea, but suggest to use AndroidFTP if you are savvy. Just upload my files right to my ftp server. Pretty sweet app.

Pure Messenger Widget has the same screenshot as the password app FYI.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I use me some jorte and gdocs because calendar and spreadsheet are uber important in my independant contracting. It's kind of a understated importance, but gmail notifier is also crucial. Just the fact that those items are portable on your device is good enough.

EdwardDawson

Reaction score
I would like to suggest an another great business app called WorldCard Mobile - business card reader and scanner app. Unlike other business card reader and scanner app, it has a great tendency to recognize and import the details of the card to your contacts.