5 Best Time Saving Apps Which You Didn't Know

M

Mattjames

Android is an already established operating system for mobile devices and it has proven itself to be stable, reliable and fast. The Android 2.2 version added what most people wanted – a Flash player and better support for Javascript, so now you can view 100% of all web pages on your smart phone or tablet pc running this OS.

But that’s not all – Android 3.0 Gingerbread is on the way and it will be even more amazing. With all of this development and great news and with over 80,000 apps on the marketplace, the future of Android looks very promising. People can use an Android smart phone to surf the web, watch videos and listen to music, navigate around cities, play games and do a lot of other things. Of course, business users haven’t been forgotten, and there are over a thousand cool Android apps for managing one’s time, which will undoubtedly be useful for entrepreneurs and people who like to keep their life organized.

I Review about GDocs, SlideScreen, SpringPad, Jorte and OI Notepad.

:greendroid: 5 Best Time Saving Apps Which You Didn't Know :greendroid:

Publish Under Admin Guidelines.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a pretty nice article. I am going to check out a few of those apps too...

I would suggest checking out GTasks (by Dato) because it is not only extremely easy for note-taking and to-do list creation, but it syncs in real-time with your Google Tasks (and therefore Google Calendar) account which makes it the perfect app in my opinion. You can make multiple lists, color code them, and easily swipe between them and check stuff off.

Vlingo is another great time-saving application for me. It is a speech application that can read out your new sms messages as they come in. Not only this but it has a new 'InCar' feature that is like the google car-home app but controlled entirely by your voice. I use it all the time even when I am not in the car because I can have text conversations with people without ever touching my phone. Works amazing...ly..?

SGTiger

Reaction score
This is a pretty nice article. I am going to check out a few of those apps too...

I would suggest checking out GTasks (by Dato) because it is not only extremely easy for note-taking and to-do list creation, but it syncs in real-time with your Google Tasks (and therefore Google Calendar) account which makes it the perfect app in my opinion. You can make multiple lists, color code them, and easily swipe between them and check stuff off.

Vlingo is another great time-saving application for me. It is a speech application that can read out your new sms messages as they come in. Not only this but it has a new 'InCar' feature that is like the google car-home app but controlled entirely by your voice. I use it all the time even when I am not in the car because I can have text conversations with people without ever touching my phone. Works amazing...ly..?

+1 for Gtasks by Dato. Pure Calendar Agenda Widget supports Gtasks by Dato and will display your tasks and your calendar appts together on your homescreen.

phaze3131

Reaction score
Android is an already established operating system for mobile devices and it has proven itself to be stable, reliable and fast. The Android 2.2 version added what most people wanted – a Flash player and better support for Javascript, so now you can view 100% of all web pages on your smart phone or tablet pc running this OS.

But that’s not all – Android 3.0 Gingerbread is on the way and it will be even more amazing. With all of this development and great news and with over 80,000 apps on the marketplace, the future of Android looks very promising. People can use an Android smart phone to surf the web, watch videos and listen to music, navigate around cities, play games and do a lot of other things. Of course, business users haven’t been forgotten, and there are over a thousand cool Android apps for managing one’s time, which will undoubtedly be useful for entrepreneurs and people who like to keep their life organized.

I Review about GDocs, SlideScreen, SpringPad, Jorte and OI Notepad.

:greendroid: 5 Best Time Saving Apps Which You Didn't Know :greendroid:

Publish Under Admin Guidelines.

Regret going there due to the auto play ads that you have no way to stop, irritating, thanks for wasting my 15 seconds.

OP
M

Mattjames

Well I never tried GTasks yet but will surly try it now as features looks good for me.:) Thanks for your suggestion!

Diordna

Reaction score
Surprised. I really think Google Search should be in here for thats what the app is made for lol.

Also Vlingo! Especially the widget :)

OP
M

Mattjames

Surprised. I really think Google Search should be in here for thats what the app is made for lol.

Also Vlingo! Especially the widget :)
Well yes you are right, I never used Vlingo, before icculusX suggestion but I am using for 2 days and I am very happy to use it as it works amazing.:)

OP
O

ollymil

Honestly, I had no idea about last 4 apps and I am interested to use SlideScreen as it looks interesting for me, as I love to have those time apps.

jdailey1981

Reaction score
By what I have heard, Droid will not get 3.0 officially. I am rooted and waiting for a Gingerbread rom to drop.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

rehuxley

Reaction score
Most of what I do for my job is about time management and I prefer using pure calendar and pure messanger to help me. I use two screens with pure calendar - one for a calendar and one for astrid/remember the milk. I love the widget options it offers. I also use pure messenger on a third screen with scrollable widget to keep up with facebook, gmail, sms, and twitter.

OP
M

Mattjames

By what I have heard, Droid will not get 3.0 officially. I am rooted and waiting for a Gingerbread rom to drop.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Yes Even I also heard same thing!