[TOOL] HTC One 2014 M8 All-In-One ToolKit

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Developer Hasoon2000 has released his all in one toolkit for the HTC One M8! With this toolkit you will be able to Install HTC drivers, Enter bootloader mode, Get Token ID/Register at HTCDev/login and submit token, Unlock bootloader, various useful commands, install recoveries both TWRP and whichever recovery you provide, kernels, boot into recovery/bootloader/phone, flash kernel/recovery/ruu, relock bootloader, apk batch installer, and more! This toolkit does most everything for you however it is more of guide when walking your through the bootloader unlock process. If you don't know where to start with unlocking the bootloader, installing recovery, and rooting this will be the toolkit that will help you figure it out. This works on models where the bootloader can be unlocked with htcdev. This does not include the Verizon variant. Head to the link below for the download link.

via XDA

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think it needs to be emphasized that at this time THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR THE VERIZON VARIANT M8

i know you did, just reiterating :)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Downloaded as I will be getting the TMobile version on the 11th and will be getting back into the fun of moding my phone with it.