[TOOL] Android Job Box v2.00 [Mar 18, 2016] [Un/Lock | Bak/Res | Recovery | Optimize]

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Sure. No rush. Just makes one less thing you have to worry about. :cool:

You know......you could always upgrade my status.....:p

Its going to be a minute until I get out another update to my stuff here. But I'll test out any changes when you need me to.

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
<facepalm>
Ughhhhhh, really? Lol. I completely forgot about that link. Yeah, I see the option to edit the title. Thanks
</facepalm>

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
<facepalm>
Ughhhhhh, really? Lol. I completely forgot about that link. Yeah, I see the option to edit the title. Thanks
</facepalm>
NP... enjoy....

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Was this not an option for developers before, or did I seriously not see the option?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Was this not an option for developers before, or did I seriously not see the option?
I am not sure as @wicked checked the permissions. He would know if it was available or needed to be activated.

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Thanks!

Well, back on track here......

Im trying to get my script to combine an echo, say, "Build fingerprint: " and the output of "adb shell getprop ro.build.fingerprint", onto ONE line in terminal.

Ive tried for almost a week, and I have yet to get it to work. I dont know what Im doing wrong, or if its not possible. Anyone have some ideas?

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Pushed up a new version. This one allows you to optimize all OGG files on your device. Specifically, the alarms, notifications, ringtones, and ui sounds. Compression level is at 0 (-1 is most compression, 10 is least compression). Ive tested this on my phone for the past couple hours, and everything is working fine.

The only thing this wont do at the moment, is deal with audio files with spaces in the name. Right now, it just skips over them, processing every file without a space. I will fix this in the next version.

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Well, good news! Ive finally cracked the zipalign subroutine plague in my upcoming script update. The function basically pulls all APKs from locations you choose from, locally into the script folder on the computer, zipaligns all apks, then pushes the aligned apks back to the device where they came from.

Believe it or not, I have been at this for 2 weeks straight. FINALLY figured it out. Im still working on getting it integrated into the main script. Its a little dirty, but it works.

UPDATE:
Final testing of the script. So far, everything works perfectly. Just need to do a couple live tests, and I will pack this up, and push an update!

Last edited:
OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
UPDATED! Added apk zipaligning options, as well as removed the broken (at the moment) "adb backup" function. Fully tested on my Nexus 6P. Should work on almost any Android device though.