ToDo and Calendar App

Yorrd

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a stable app that combines a calendar and todo list. I've tried many different things already but none of them really fit my purpose. Wunderlist does not offer any Calendar functionality besides the due date feature, the same goes for Astrid, fetchnotes doesn't even offer that last time I checked. Google calendar is somewhat close, but it doesn't give you the possibility to just drop down a note. Also, I'd like to have notes sorted in lists that I can share with other users. That's probably the most important feature.

These are my criteria, until now Wunderlist has come closest. If anyone knows a good alternative which offers calendar functionality (a monthly and weekly overview plus an agenda for example), please let me know :)

Thanks a lot in advance

davidwilp

Reaction score
I have been using Calengoo since I first got an Android. I love it, it works well for me and syncs with Google if you need that.

stephiedaneil63

Reaction score
Check out with the cloud based task management software from Replicon. I have been using the software from past 1 year with a hassle free experience and the ease and smoothness to manage the tasks is pretty effective and useful. Hope it will work out better for you.

puffinchaser

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a stable app that combines a calendar and todo list. I've tried many different things already but none of them really fit my purpose. Wunderlist does not offer any Calendar functionality besides the due date feature, the same goes for Astrid, fetchnotes doesn't even offer that last time I checked. Google calendar is somewhat close, but it doesn't give you the possibility to just drop down a note. Also, I'd like to have notes sorted in lists that I can share with other users. That's probably the most important feature.

These are my criteria, until now Wunderlist has come closest. If anyone knows a good alternative which offers calendar functionality (a monthly and weekly overview plus an agenda for example), please let me know :)

Thanks a lot in advance

I have been using Pimlical which is another Palm app (competitor with Pocket Informant) that has made the jump to Android. It can also sync with your PC (after installing PC app) AND you can set it to NOT sync with Google (smart move). It's still not "pretty" but if you want a calendar that actually works like a planner should you might want to give it a try. Either this or Pocket Informant are the only stable ones that I have found. Having said this - I use Note Everything for an advanced ToDo and Memo list.