To my DF family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
If that's how you see it...that's fine. But im not worried if you like me or not.

Im Just telling it like I see it.

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk

And I am going to tell it like I see it, it's not your place to post negativity everywhere you feel necessary. What good does it accomplish?

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
For the same reason he posted a thread asking for attention....and then rebumping it over and over with ''you do love me...you really really do'' responses.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
If that's how you see it...that's fine. But im not worried if you like me or not.

And I am going to tell it like I see it, it's not your place to post negativity everywhere you feel necessary. What good does it accomplish?

But its ok when you do it huh...lol

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just because that's how you "see it", doesn't mean that's what it is. DEF not "Gothic" OR asking for attention at all and I'd appreciate you not implying that as if you know anything about me. There are over 119,000 threads on DF so feel free to grace them with your presence vs this one. Peace.

DroidForums Junkie!!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

please tell me how I am spreading negativity??? I am simply calling you out for being in clear violation of forum rules. Simple as that. I don't know you personally, I am not passing judgment on you. I am simply stating facts, most of your posts are negative and are not helpful in any way at all.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Just because that's how you "see it", doesn't mean that's what it is. DEF not "Gothic" OR asking for attention at all and I'd appreciate you not implying that as if you know anything about me. There are over 119,000 threads on DF so feel free to grace them with your presence vs this one. Peace.

DroidForums Junkie!!

Not have enough attention yet? Please don't leave droiddoes....the forum will cease without you.

Feel better?

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

please tell me how I am spreading negativity??? I am simply calling you out for being in clear violation of forum rules. Simple as that. I don't know you personally, I am not passing judgment on you. I am simply stating facts, most of your posts are negative and are not helpful in any way at all.
So you can call it how you see it, but noone else can, huh

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think its YOU that's after attention. Now, go bother someone else.

DroidForums Junkie!!

Not have enough attention yet? Please don't leave droiddoes....the forum will cease without you.

Feel better?

DroidForums Junkie!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm staying :)

As a great man once said, "In a world of doesn't, Droid DOES!! (Stay, that is)."

I have absolutely no idea what happened and I don't care. I've read so many of your posts as you were trying to help people that I feel 100% certain that we need you here!! :)

DroidForums Junkie!!
I believe this thread has come to the end of it's usefulness. Droid DOES, welcome back and glad you're staying. It's time to shut the thread down though.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the sense this is not worth continuing so lets give it a rest and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.