To my DF family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have spent a great deal of time here and have made a few friends along the way. I always considered this community like my second home. Most of the people I know that own Droids are not nearly as into them as I am so it's been great meeting people who are just as passionate as I am about them and learning more than I can share in the process! I want to say thank you for being who you are and having a place where even noobs can hang out and participate. I have never really been into computers or anything of the sort before joining here just to root my D1 so I could overclock it...and didn't really know what it meant except making my phone faster! As clueless as I was (and still can be), Droidforums welcomed me with open arms and revealed a passion that I didn't even know I had! This forum truly is the greatest!!

That being said, it deeply hurts to know that I had influence of the greatest ROM I've ever ran on my phone to cease development. Sourcery was/is the coolest thing I had/have ever seen...and it gets along GREAT with my phone too! I have ran a great deal of ROMs and was blown away with just the first release...and they kept getting better!
Many of you saw just what happened in the thread leading up to this point and I want to personally say that I am sorry for the way I handled the situation instead of walking away. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I would never intentionally say or do anything to offend or upset anyone...at any level here, its just not what I want to be known for. I try to treat eveyone as equals and only ask the same in return. Whether you're a noob or a developer or whatever, everyone puts on one sock at a time just like I do. I don't talk down to anybody and I get very offeneded when someone talks down to me.
The entire situation was one big misunderstanding that spiraled out of control and it shouldn't have. So, again, I hope you all can find a way someday or somehow to forgive me. If you can't, I will walk away for the good of the DroidForums community. I don't want there to be any tension or hard feelings here at all because you're all like a family to me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and allowing me to vent my feelings. This is not something I take lightly at all and have been upset about it all ever since I saw my name in eagle's announcement. I just felt like I owed you all an apology so, I am sorry!!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what happened with this current situation but I have been around long enough to know you have always been very helpful here. I for one would be bummed to see you leave. I don't know you personally so I can't truly judge your character but from everything I have seen on the forum here you have always been kind and helpful. Just my two cents....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is what you do if you mess up, just own it, apologize, and move on.

aj8600

Reaction score
well said bro, sorry about the harsh words, im sorry to see you leave.

nornevrder

Reaction score
Hey DD I dont know what happened but hey man coming out and apologizing is big in my book. I have read over your post in the past and I feel you are a great asset to the df community. Stick around for us noobs.

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You're good man, no worries...kinda deserved it. Whether I stay or go is up to the community though. I'd love to stay! :)

well said bro, sorry about the harsh words, im sorry to see you leave.

DroidForums Junkie!!

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I appreciate that OTR!!

I have no idea what happened with this current situation but I have been around long enough to know you have always been very helpful here. I for one would be bummed to see you leave. I don't know you personally so I can't truly judge your character but from everything I have seen on the forum here you have always been kind and helpful. Just my two cents....

DroidForums Junkie!!

aj8600

Reaction score
i dont know what exactly went on back stage but i for one think you should stay, and i have yet to hear one negative thing said about you. im sure people can forgive and forget

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks aj! I'm hoping to stay :)

i dont know what exactly went on back stage but i for one think you should stay, and i have yet to hear one negative thing said about you. im sure people can forgive and forget

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man, that means a lot! :)

Hey DD I dont know what happened but hey man coming out and apologizing is big in my book. I have read over your post in the past and I feel you are a great asset to the df community. Stick around for us noobs.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
DD I saw the start of it...I think I missed most of it though. Either way, there will be no call for you to leave. We all know you are a stand up guy. But we all make mistakes. When that happens the good guys appologize and try to be better for it, the rest hold on to it and get angry. Learn from this incident and move forward. That's all I got to say, you are a valued member here trust me on that.

Sent from somewhere...

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think you should leave. Just my opinion but we have all benefited from you being here and would love to continue to do so. Think about it.

Apologies go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.