To Do List App Shared Between Phones

Caren4u2

Reaction score
Hey all you trusty Experts,

More and more I am seeing a need to have an app where I can create a list and at the same time allow it to be an editable list shared with other DROID phones. Any ideas if it exists?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check out Color Note. I use it between my devices and should I edit on one device, once I sync it edits the ones I sync as well. I've got it set to auto sync on startup.
It's free as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy

OP
C

Caren4u2

Reaction score
mountainbikermark said:
Check out Color Note. I use it between my devices and should I edit on one device, once I sync it edits the ones I sync as well. I've got it set to auto sync on startup.
It's free as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy

Thank you! I'll check it out! Nothing to dislike if it's. Free!!!

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
My wife and I use the app Our Groceries to sync grocery lists but you could use it for any type of list.

annaharris

Reaction score
These are few android based apps available free and premium, which can make your task more easier :
» Gtasks
» Omnifocus
» Astrid

Droidram56

Reaction score
Caren4u2 said:
Hey all you trusty Experts,

More and more I am seeing a need to have an app where I can create a list and at the same time allow it to be an editable list shared with other DROID phones. Any ideas if it exists?

Our Groceries has both an Android and iPhone version. My wife went to the dark side and got an iPhone but we can still share lists using Our Groceries.

When we both had Android phones, we used Out of Milk to share lists. I liked this app a little better.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Evernote (free) works and syncs across android, IOS, and your PC browser.

annaharris

Reaction score
There are so many apps for managing your work list on google play store. “Tasks, Astrid lke, Quick To Do” are some of the apps that you can use as your to do list.

finndo77

Reaction score
try google drive, free, with free storage with a gmail account (you probably have one since you have an android phone)