To Do List Software

J_R

Reaction score
I’m looking for a Droid app that works as a ToDo list (and/or Task list) maker. It must allow me to create a number of different checklists (currently I need seven separate lists) and allow me to change the order of the list items (either by priority or sort order).

I don’t need complicated integration with calendars; I don’t want (and often can’t) to integrate the list/tasks with the Internet or Google whatever; I don't want to sync/work on the list on my computer; I would like to be able to email the list (e.e., share) so I can print it out but that isn’t absolutely necessary. In short I don’t need or want the list to be some incredibly complex super-integrative monster.

If (the app) Quick Notes was able to resort its lists (based on priority or alpha-sort) it would be perfect.

Are there any apps that fit this bill?

stephiedaneil63

Reaction score
The app that we use for the sake of task management, to-do management is the cloud based solution from Replicon. Its hassle free feature makes it different than all other tools to work ahead with. Hope so it will work out for you as well.

OP
J

J_R

Reaction score
The app that we use for the sake of task management, to-do management is the cloud based solution from Replicon. Its hassle free feature makes it different than all other tools to work ahead with. Hope so it will work out for you as well.

I've never used the poll function on a forum, but I'd be curious to know what percentage of folk have an isp that doesn't charge for bandwidth usage.

Here in rural CA (and I suspect rural America) we only have (high speed--yeah right!!) satellite coverage limited to 10 Gb/month. So any cloud-based solution is infeasible.