Timer For Camera?

bastosero

Reaction score
Has anyone found an app or plug-in for the camera to have a timer before it shoots a picture? The Droid, if you put it on it's side down (the micro USB port on the bottom) on a flat and balanced surface, actually stands up. I wanted a timer for the camera so I can put my Droid on a fairly high table (unless there's a tripod for the Droid that I'm not aware of) and use the camera. Plus, I think it would be a cool feature.

Fonzz

Reaction score
Yes, Pro Zoom Camera 5, it's 3 bucks I think, but it has timer, zoom and other nice features. It's a better camera than the stock one, worth it IMO...

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score
Yes, Pro Zoom Camera 5, it's 3 bucks I think, but it has timer, zoom and other nice features. It's a better camera than the stock one, worth it IMO...

Thanks bro, I'm gonna check it out. :)

raven1911

Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but I am looking for a camera that has better features than this stock one. Does pro zoom app have faster shutter speed settings and faster picture taking ability as well??

I have not been impressed by the camera on the droid at all. On New Years I was trying to take pictures in a bar when it was pretty dim and the flash absolutely sucked from 4-5 feet away. Pictures were horrible. Glad I don't use the camera very often though.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I doubt an app will improve the shutter speed unless the stock app is just very poorly coded (possible). It's definitely not going to improve the flash. Things like this tend to be limited by the hardware. However, if a software fix does improve I'd definitely be interested.