Thunderbolt RUU is out..

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In case anyone cared or was interested found this floating around a little bit ago and didn't see it yet here in the forums.

HTC Thunderbolt RUU leaked, system dump posted | Android Central

We got a tip that the RUU for the HTC Thunderbolt (check out our hands-on) has leaked out, and while we were breaking things down to be sure all was what it was supposed to be, the pulled system dump got dropped in the Android Central forums. It's a hell of a ROM, weighing in at almost 500 MB's worth of software, and we're 100 percent sure it's Bing free.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure a lot of that are apps stored on the SD card, but who was saying 512mg of ram would be more than enough? Probably why the Thunderbolt has 768.

Just saying, sounds like a bit of a red flag for people who want to run a 50-100meg home theme on top of all the bloatware. Gingerbread will be beefier, I'm sure the next batch of Gapps will get beefier, and that all means 512mg is insufficient, almost out of the box.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Alright an RUU! An RUU saved my Incredibles life countless times. But 500mb wow, isnt 2.2 like 182 mb?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
A question, hopefully someone can PM me the answer ...

I have the system dump, but where are the sense UI notification bar icons located?

I know where the default Android ones are, was looking for the sense ones.

Thanks.