Thunderbolt annoyances ??

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I hate the bloatware, but ill fix it eventually.
It's a bit laggy at times. Not always, but sometimes that causes my messages to go nuts and pull up the wrong conversations or take forever. I suspect the bloatware doesn't help this.
The lack of a good keyboard. I use SwiftKey for now, even though I prefer everything about the stock keyboard except the size when it's vertical.
Battery life a little, but that's not a major one.
Sometimes connectivity isn't great. But 95% of the time, so it's not worth losing 4g over it.
I can't seem to put on a screen protector 100% perfect. Ahhh!!

I love my thunderbolt though. I forsee myself being happy for at least a year with it. Perfect since that's when i can upgrade again!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via DroidForums.

ILUVULU

Reaction score
When connected to the Bluetooth, voice recognition does not work. It cannot get the right number from your contacts. If you use the voice dialing app and talk to the phone directly, it never misses. Over the bluetooth, it never gets it right.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I only have one annoyance. The weather app constantly shows weather information unavailable for current location even though it updated a few minutes ago. I fixed it by adding Denver to the city list and setting it as the city for the weather flip clock.

stuigi

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the keyboard sound coming and going. What finally resolved the issue for me was to remove all other downloaded keyboards leaving only the stock one on my phone. Works every time now.

sent from lil' sparky