those that ordered droid x on 3rd of this month check out here

rcjames

Reaction score
Hey guys those that ordered their phone on the first couple day of this month. Like me i placed an ordered from verizon website on 3rd of this month i will receive my phone tomarrow. They told me i would receive mine on 19 or a few days early. Man i'm so excited and received my tracking code today should be here by tomarrow at 3pm. dancedroid Cant wait to receive mine. :)

Anybody received their tracking code yet?

AZ67Mustang

Reaction score
Hey, I ordered mine on the 3rd and they said I would get it the 19th. I'm getting mine tomorrow too!

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Hey, I ordered mine on the 3rd and they said I would get it the 19th. I'm getting mine tomorrow too!

So how you like it? I got mine and its awesome, it was charged up so i played around. I called a friend and it had 50 percent of juice and he say it doesn't sound to well. But when my phone was charged up well when i got the package, i activated and then i called my house and it sound crystal clear, i even took turn and got on the other phone to talk to my mother while shes on droid x, i heard her clear. Now when i called my friend house i had 50 of charge and he says it sucks. Pissed me off but atleast he was honest. Other then that, i put some mp3 to my droid x and connected my big ass head phones and wow freaking loud and clear. Internet speed is fast when i was browsing on my phone. I did a test and it was 1.5mb that i was getting of downloads speed. dancedroidThats fast for a damn mobile phone. But peak would go up to 3mb. Damn imagin 4g connection holy cow who want all that speed. I dunno if i should root my phone though. I like it though easy to use. dancedroid

AZ67Mustang

Reaction score
I really like it. Its much snappier than my droid. Im am however kind of annoyed that i have wait even longer for froyo now. The screen size is crazy. Waiting for my hdmi cable to arrive tomorrow.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
I really like it. Its much snappier than my droid. Im am however kind of annoyed that i have wait even longer for froyo now. The screen size is crazy. Waiting for my hdmi cable to arrive tomorrow.

It's awesome but android vnc damn it so slow on 24bit color as for my pc i'm running tightvnc.