just ordered my droid x

BUCKrub91

Reaction score
Hey I just ordered a droid x on verizons website this will be my first smart phone upgrading from a very outdated flip phone :) I am very excited to receive my new droid phone but i do have a question I didnt know i had to put the promo code for free next day shipping and it didnt have a choice to choose which kind of shipping i wanted so will i get my droid tomorrow? (i did order it well before 4:30) or will it take a few days:motdroidvert:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum - Make sure to check out our free Droid Forums Application in the Market when you get your device

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! The X is a solid device. Not sure what to say about the shipping and delivery. Anytime that I purchased with VZW and had it shipped it was delivered the next day.

Check out the entire X section in the Forum it has quite a bit of useful information.

Mike

_Killer_

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum - Make sure to check out our free Droid Forums Application in the Market when you get your device

nice, I never knew this existed until now!!

Anytime i've received anything from vzw it's NDA.. The droid x is great, i know quite a few people that are using it. Gl with it.

OP
B

BUCKrub91

Reaction score
Welcome! The X is a solid device. Not sure what to say about the shipping and delivery. Anytime that I purchased with VZW and had it shipped it was delivered the next day.

Check out the entire X section in the Forum it has quite a bit of useful information.

Mike

thnx i have been doing quite a bit of browsing in the droid x section browsed for a long time before i registered to the site all the useful info made me decide to register

OP
B

BUCKrub91

Reaction score
got my droid and i LOVE itdancedroiddancedroid