This weekend only. Thunderbolt for $175

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
too bad when i enter my zip code, it tells my service not available at my area and i cant buy the phone...despite the fact that 4G service is strong here :icon_eek:

jdbaker82

Reaction score
too bad when i enter my zip code, it tells my service not available at my area and i cant buy the phone...despite the fact that 4G service is strong here :icon_eek:

Same and I am in Baltimore big 4G area.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
According to Engadget, Lets Talk is selling the TB for only $175 through Monday:
HTC Thunderbolt (Verizon Wireless) | LetsTalk.com

I have a feeling this phone will be $99 by end of April. Gonna wait til then and swap my Fascinate for this gem. Weird how they are already discounting this phone in alot of places (letstalk.com, Amazon).

That's what I want to do but how will u get it for a upgrade if the fascinate came out in september?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

fishon

Reaction score
According to Engadget, Lets Talk is selling the TB for only $175 through Monday:
HTC Thunderbolt (Verizon Wireless) | LetsTalk.com

I have a feeling this phone will be $99 by end of April. Gonna wait til then and swap my Fascinate for this gem. Weird how they are already discounting this phone in alot of places (letstalk.com, Amazon).

That's what I want to do but how will u get it for a upgrade if the fascinate came out in september?

I just got it less than 1 month ago. I have 90 days to switch phones, 14 days to cancel.

kushmankev

Reaction score
Interesting , I know a Verizon manager and he told me I have 14 days to return. Didn't mention 90 days

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

BMoto

Reaction score
Unless you went to some super special retailer I'm quite sure the swap is only a 14 day deal

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Yep, never heard of 90 day return, it was 30 until early this year. They changed policy before the iphone came out. Now its 14.

Sent from the hand of zeus