This IS the best thing!

applemac

Reaction score
Took my GS3 back. I wanted to love it; just couldn't. The minute I held the Razr Maxx HD, I knew that it was the right choice for me. It immediately paired with my Jawbone ERA and worked like a phone should work with a bluetooth. (Samsung said their phone was too smart for my bluetooth) :crazy: Haven't had the first dropped call today. Maybe the GS3 was too smart for me and my bluetooth? LOL The RMHD sound is sharp, the voice technology is batting 100%. The screen is beautiful; easy on the eyes. The signal strength is great! The phone is what an Android phone should be; built to 'work good'; not just LOOK good! I don't think it is able to have relations with other phones by rubbing up against each other. But then, I'm not the kind to allow my phone to behave like that anyway! :biggrin: Okay so got a phone that works 'hands free' Oh happy day! Got a big sharp screen, clear sound, great keyboard, unbelievable battery life, the best reception, built tough, huge built in memory and pretty hot looking too! MOTOROLA DROID DOES indeed! I am SO glad I followed my instincts and have the greatest phone today! Only Motorola for me. :in love:

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
It sure is! You got a lot of the points! There's also much more. I just don't feel like typing it. And its hilarious coming from a person name applemac!

maxxhd

Reaction score
Hey OP - time to change your signature and avatar tag. Get that POS S3 outta here ;)

geoff5093

Reaction score
I also bought a GS3 the day it was released, and returned it the next day. The phone got incredibly hot when using it, and battery life was horrible compared to my Thunderbolt with extended battery. I love everything about the MAXX HD, except for two things. The camera is horrible, and the sharp edges make it uncomfortable to hold and looks odd in your pocket. I'm giving it some more time, but I'll be testing out the Note 2 during my 14-day return window. The 5" HTC flagship peaked my interest as well.

HeavyC

Reaction score
Great to hear the story! I also went with the Maxx HD and it should be here tomorrow. The camera is a downer but not much to me though. (I have only taken around 50 pictures in the last year on my Razr.)

Geoff, I was thinking the same thing. I decided to go ahead with the Maxx though. I do have 14 days to change my mind though.

The only one that would interest me would be the Note 2 and even that is a stretch. I used a Note for a while and it was just a little to big for my liking. Almost have to use 2 hands all of the time. And the Note 2 is bigger! I have my Nexus 7 always handy if I need a bigger screen.

As for HTC, I will never ever use Sense again, so HTC is never a thought to me. (I tend not to root/rom my daily phone.) Just my experience though. But since Verizon is more than likely not getting a Nexus this year, it really comes down to these 3 phones for the Q4 releases.

OP
applemac

applemac

Reaction score
my first shot; not too bad?

RazrMaxxHD.jpg First picture, driving down the road. I thought it was pretty good. I do use my camera a lot for grandkids. And they probably will be harder to capture than landscape shot by driver, through windshield of car, traveling 70mph! Oh well, I wasn't aware that the camera was a negative. But I still LOVE this phone. :biggrin:

Attachments

• RazrMaxxHD.jpg
    RazrMaxxHD.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 269

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
Yeah the downside is the camera... but what can you do. And I like the sharp edges, but that's just preference.