Bluetooth to computer for speakers in call

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Anyone know if its possible? Like hands free in your car, but I want to use the bluetooth on my phone and mac, and use my speakers for the call, to essentially keep it hands free (typing and being on the phone doesn't work, and speakerphone gets on my nerves because the sound quality lacks big time on the built in phone speaker.... atleast mine does).. I can only push files when bluetooth is connected to my phone tho, didn't know if theres another program out there that would let me do this…*thanks for any input!

KidCuda

Reaction score
1. What kind of phone?
2. Have you tried mounting your phone via USB for file transfers?
3. I have not personally tried piping a call through speakers, but seems possible.

OP
bazar6

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Moto Droid, Mac OSX 10.5.8.. I have not tried mounting and using it, but I thought that would just mount the SD card, and not have too much to do with the other phone operations, but I will definitely try it.

E

EvilWays

works like a charm on windows 7... gotta have a mic hooked to the computer though, but i have it set up so if my phone is on the dock, i dont have to get out of bed to grab the phone, the mic is right next to my head! also make for a nasty alarm clock...

deftdrummer

Reaction score
I too would like to know the answer to this. I have the Droid X and aluminum Imac running OSX 10.6.4