Best Bluetooth Car Adapter

npro1464

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for a good bluetooth car kit, preferably one that has an FM transmitter so I can play my songs through the speaker. I don't want to have anything sticking in my ear (I've tried that already) and I'm not trying to redo my whole car's stereo system (it has Bose and I'm not going to rip out all the cables and speakers over this).

I would like something that I can pin up on my visor. The less wires, the less mounts and odd, misplaced things sticking in or out of my dash the better!! Something rechargeable, low maintenance. I came across these two:

Motorola Roadster: Amazon.com: Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone (Retail Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories
-Better FM Transmitter
-Poor call quality to the receiving end

Jabra Freeway: http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-FREEWAY..._1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1320164508&sr=1-1
-Lousy FM Transmitter
-Excellent call quality on both ends

Are there any other options? Any advice on these two that I picked out? The call quality is very important to me, but then again so is the FM transmitter, since I think that's going to be my main source of music.

tc1

Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003DQ1DCM/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1320165885&sr=8-2-spell

This is what I have, very good in most every way.

The most solid long range connection I've ever seen on a Bluetooth and I've gone through a ton.

Only complaints are...

Fm radio not great, only tried it twice but reception was kinda spotty.

Doesn't seem to have an auto shut off like every other one I gave had.

Earbuds are hit or miss depending on what is your preference.

Volume "touch slider" is terrible though
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

vatothe0

Reaction score
I would suggest a direct FM modulator. It plugs directly into your antenna cable, gets wired to power and uses the 3.5mm jack. $150 installed at best buy or whatever.

Bluetooth to wireless FM modulation is inherently bad.