This cable to connect Incredible to TV?

qurtrn10

Reaction score
Is this a special cable for HTC phones, or is it a generic type of cable that I could get from a variety of sources? My Incredible should be here on Monday, and I'd like to pick up the cable (if available at something like Best Buy) beforehand.

[video=youtube;eJyt463AoOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJyt463AoOA&feature=related]YouTube - TV Output on DROID Incredible by HTC[/video]

Thanks!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I *think* it's a micro hdmi type D cable. Might want to ask a mod to move this to the Droid Incredible Accesories section also.

OP
Q

qurtrn10

Reaction score
I *think* it's a micro hdmi type D cable. Might want to ask a mod to move this to the Droid Incredible Accesories section also.

I'll keep watching for someone who knows for sure. I didn't think a cable would be Incredible specific, but if it only works on that one phone, feel free to move it.

Thanks for the reply!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I'll keep watching for someone who knows for sure. I didn't think a cable would be Incredible specific, but if it only works on that one phone, feel free to move it.

Thanks for the reply!

Oh the cable isn't specific, but it depends on the port the Incredible uses.