Droid to TV connection Cable

DKunch

Reaction score
Hey i was reading somewhere about the cable that lets you connect your Droid Incredible to your TV though from your USB jack to a AV connection and put whatever is on your screen on your TV.... i was wondering if anyone knew whether or not this would work for the D1 as well... because it would be awesome to use that to watch NFL Redzone (which i am watching for free and havent been prompted to pay for yet ... SO HAPPY about that lol) on my friends TV since he doesnt get Redzone channel. as well as whatever else i have on my phone.... If anyone can help me out give me some incite on this i would appreciate it... Thanks

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's no TV/video out on the Droid. The device has to support it. It's not just a matter of connecting a cable with the right connectors.

OP
DKunch

DKunch

Reaction score
Yeah i knew about the Dx being able to do it .... but i never knew about that Dinc being TV Out compatible so i was just curious as to whether someone had figured out how to do it on the D1 as well.... if i can find the thread about the Dinc ill post it on here so ppl can see what im talking about lol