Third Party Vendors and more

mariahd

Reaction score
Hi! Usually when I buy my phones, I buy directly from Verizon, but doing price comparisons, I see that WireFly has the Droid 4 for $150, which I know Verizon will match, but it also includes a $30 Verizon giftcard, which I would use to buy the case, screen protector, etc. I've read a couple of other threads about Amazon and I've also looked into WF's customer service (which is improving from some issues with rebates in 2005, from what I've read), but I'd like to know your opinions on WF. Also, I'm wondering if I have an issue with the phone if I can take it to Verizon to have it looked at. I'm not getting insurance, as I've never once had something happen to a phone that would require insurance and I don't feel it's worth my money, so that's not the issue. It's more if there's a manufacturer defect with the phone, will Verizon replace it? My next question has to do with waiting to see if they can work the glitches out first. Do you think it's a good thing to do? I've never owned a Droid and have gone from a flip phone to a Treo to my current Blackberry, so I was happy to see that this was 4G, was a reasonable price (considering I've never actually paid for a phone and they no longer have free phones that are worth pot), and had a QWERTY keyboard, which were the three basic things I was looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:

OP
M

mariahd

Reaction score
Really? 157 views with no responses? Help?

diablo85

Reaction score
maybe because not many (if any) people have experience with wirefly?

verizon should replace it if it falls within the manufacturers warranty.

R2D|2OID

Reaction score
I bought directly from Verizon to avoid exactly the type of BS that you are describing.

OP
M

mariahd

Reaction score
Go ahead and void this thread. Just went to Verizon and bought it. Love it!