thinking of a droid

SCCSURF

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm thinking of getting a droid in the next few weeks. I'm currently using a nextel moto i580 work phone. My wife has the BB storm and I like it alot, but I'm thinking of getting a droid or a storm 2. So I'm in need of some help here and looking for some info to help make my decision.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hey SCCSURF

Such a loaded question. Which device, an S2 or the Droid.

The best answer I can give you is that you already know what you are going to get with the S2. It's not a huge departure from the S1.

With that said, what I would do is get the Droid and try it out for 30 days. If it's not for you you can always move into the S2.

I've said this before though and it seems like the obvious but you have to TOTALLY forget about the BB OS. Android is COMPLETELY different and there is nothing similar between the two. The Droid/Android is an entirely different beast and I mean that in a good way.

If you are willing to learn a whole new piece of hardware and software jump in. It's well worth it..

You have nothing to lose except for 30 days : )

Being a member here will bring you up to speed even quicker.

Good luck and welcome

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hey SCCSURF

Such a loaded question. Which device, an S2 or the Droid.

The best answer I can give you is that you already know what you are going to get with the S2. It's not a huge departure from the S1.

With that said, what I would do is get the Droid and try it out for 30 days. If it's not for you you can always move into the S2.

I've said this before though and it seems like the obvious but you have to TOTALLY forget about the BB OS. Android is COMPLETELY different and there is nothing similar between the two. The Droid/Android is an entirely different beast and I mean that in a good way.

If you are willing to learn a whole new piece of hardware and software jump in. It's well worth it..

You have nothing to lose except for 30 days : )

Being a member here will bring you up to speed even quicker.

Good luck and welcome
I Agree too !!!

OP
SCCSURF

SCCSURF

Reaction score
I guess I ment to say is that I'm debating between the two. I'm hear to learn more about the droid and see if it's the phone for me. Thanks.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I guess I ment to say is that I'm debating between the two. I'm hear to learn more about the droid and see if it's the phone for me. Thanks.
I see....

If you like the Storm you will LOVE the Droid. It's a fantastic device.

Hopefully we'll see you posting " I finally jumped in and got the Droid"

Great to have you here