TheUltimateDroid 2.0.0 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming from Cyanogen....Can I install UD 2.0.0 using Clockwork recovery?
Or do I need to reflash SP recovery?

Oh how exciting.......... but I got wait until my theme gets ported. Not ready to go without my Rockin Rainbows.

I'll start figuring this one out soon. i just got fb updated but haven't released yet becuz i thought i'd wait on this and do it all at once. I'll let ya know :D

Very nice release BD. As usual you've wow'd us. This should hold us off till Gingerbread comes to town. Not sure how you did that MIUI dialer, but it ridiculously HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job Ultimate Droid Team.

can't download even after registration.

[#10849] Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager

I installed right over top of the stock UD 1.0.0 and had problems with launcher pro in the app drawer and so I wiped three times and installed fresh thinking that would fix the problem and I still have the same problem. When I open the launcher on the apps at the bottom it wont click on them, it flickers around and go back up to the top. Very frustrating. It will let me click them if I open it in landscape but not vertically. Has anyone experienced this, and know of a way to fix it?

I installed right over top of the stock UD 1.0.0 and had problems with launcher pro in the app drawer and so I wiped three times and installed fresh thinking that would fix the problem and I still have the same problem. When I open the launcher on the apps at the bottom it wont click on them, it flickers around and go back up to the top. Very frustrating. It will let me click them if I open it in landscape but not vertically. Has anyone experienced this, and know of a way to fix it?

seems to be a bug between UD2 and the 3d app drawer. turn it off in launcher pro settings and you should be all good.

[#10849] Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager

Check your email (I had to look in the spam folder) and click on the link.

Make sure you're signed in. Also, I can't remember, but you might have to confirm registration through your email. Check to see if that's the case.

There seems to be some sort of glitch when using the 3D app drawer. Disable it, in LP prefs, and all should be good.

Ok, I just downloaded UD 2.0.0 and went to install thru Rom Manager..... I wiped data/cache and it told me that there was an error and the install was unsuccessful and aborted.... I dot if I did something wrong or if the file was bad, I downloaded it bfrom UD forum.....

Sent from D1 running UD1.0.0 with Launcher Pro Plus with Red Theme and stock UD kernel

how do you get it to recognize handcent and k-9 mail in the LEd nofitications area? i remmber on ud 8 those were there...

clockwork says installation aborted everytime, reason: bad file, at least thats what its telling me

My best guess is maybe it was an incomplete download. Maybe try and download it again? I'm using clockwork and it went fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back