TheUltimateDroid 2.0.0 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yayyy yayy yayy downloading this now. I'm totally not doing any work at school today dancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana:

thanks BD

yes finally. only i just flashed something else, now gotta go back. right before lunch too. still awesome, gonna check it out when i come back :)

I was loving the CM6 with great battery life, gonna have to try this out NOW.

Sweet! Probly skipping my class today to get this up and running and then restore back to 1.0 until my revolution or galaxyS theme is ported. I'm gonna do a wipe just for the sake of starting fresh for 2.0. Thanks for the great work.

UD rules!

I was loving the CM6 with great battery life, gonna have to try this out NOW.

Same here. LOL Exactly. I just cant see it in Rom Manager.

You won't see it in ROM Manager. You need to download it to your computer from the link in the OP then push it to the root of your droid and install through recovery. You will never see any UD in ROM Manager again. The stuff there is outdated.

Since I always use Rom Manager, im going to do this one manually, so to wipe I just reboot into recovery and go to wipe data/factory reset?

Yea, wipe a few times just to clear it all, then install...

Where is your theme update? Lets go already!! quit chit chatting here!

Just mess with ya of course. This also give me the chance to state. I will not update my phone until your theme is ready. You have the most awesome theme in my humblest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back