Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
My bnb withdrawl is finally over lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

clove8828

Reaction score
rEvolution problem

Theams look great the only question I have is when I am running rEvolution When I get a call i can not ignore it or acceopt the sliders are gone.

Anyone else have this issue or a fix

firejuan

Reaction score
Executive Theme for Sapphire 2.0.0

I have ported carlz28’s executive theme for Sapphire 2.0.0 for the D1. All credit for this theme belongs to him. I have merely ported it. This is my first attempt at theming, but I have had no issues so far. I was able to port everything, except Pandora and YouTube. Hopefully, in the future I will be able to actually modify and create a theme, but I am starting with the basics.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Executive_Sapphirev2.0.0.zip

litso

Reaction score
I have ported carlz28’s executive theme for Sapphire 2.0.0 for the D1. All credit for this theme belongs to him. I have merely ported it. This is my first attempt at theming, but I have had no issues so far. I was able to port everything, except Pandora and YouTube. Hopefully, in the future I will be able to actually modify and create a theme, but I am starting with the basics.

Did you make sure the get his ok to port it before you did so? There have been some issues recently with people porting themes without getting consent.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Did you make sure the get his ok to port it before you did so? There have been some issues recently with people porting themes without getting consent.
Carl gave his OK a while back for anyone to work on his themes. You can see it here.

firejuan

Reaction score
Executive port

Yes. He gives full permission to port the theme in the thread where you download the original theme. He states that he will only provide assistance on Sapphire 1.1.1, but anyone may port the theme.

litso

Reaction score
Ok, I didn't see that thread before as I don't personally use Carl's themes. Just wanted to make sure.