Themes for CCRoms 2.0

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes bp328i does a great nextheme port plus he has a new theme he created called twisted inception. You should ask him.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Tank, is blackbarmod coming along? I just upgraded to 2.0 but I will sincerely miss blackbar. :)

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Tank, is blackbarmod coming along? I just upgraded to 2.0 but I will sincerely miss blackbar. :)
Blackbar mod is done. It is under the CVPCS Forums on here. It comes with a choice of some awesome transitions.

blueaurora

Reaction score
Where is the original theme so we can flash back. Normally CCROMS lists it with their other themes on the official page. I wouldn't want to nandroid just for a theme correction.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
AFAIK, you just reflash the rom. No need to wipe the cache or any of that, but, you just apply it again and it should reset it to stock theme.

jayman350

Reaction score
AFAIK, you just reflash the rom. No need to wipe the cache or any of that, but, you just apply it again and it should reset it to stock theme.

Yes you can do that but it will also put the stock kernel back on as well as many other changes that could have been made. Ccroms always used to have the stock theme to be able to flash back to and keep your other changes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I thought he had put something up on the wiki explaining why he removed the stock theme option and recommended reflashing the rom. I can't seem to find that now, so, maybe it's changed again. However, I don't see a stock theme download link anywhere, either, so...

msheldon

Reaction score
Waiting patiently for Incognito update...

And patience is not really one of my stronger attributes. :)

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I've started my attempts at icons, was doing some this morning in fireworks, but fond a nice GPS image to use, and incorporated for an icon.

I'm kinda brain dead since last nights party, but had been doing green ovals for an hour or so but can't seem to get the look i want. so I'm tossing it up to those who's graphic skills are better than mine.

Since the Satellite is angled, I was thinking instead of curved lines, a single point, followed by one ring then a larger ring would suffice for the "on" status.

I've actually achieved one with the largest ring equal to the size of the dish, and in line spatially, I just couldn't seem to get the smaller ring and single point to line up, or look good. I could go with just two rings if space works out. So while I'm sure is it off to some degree, I'm attaching it so you can see what I'm trying to achieve.

Mainly just wanted to see what people thought of the icon in general, and if someone tackles the rings (color#6DC801), I'd be stunned :)