Themes For ApeX 1.4.x (2/21/11)

Brion1

Reaction score
Mine unzipped just fine. There's about 6 in there. Really like the orange theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MrHands

Reaction score
noob here...

I love your ROM it's amazing! I love your work. I use to hate my cell with the original software on it.. but I have a few questions...

1. How do I update from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1? Do i do the same thing tjhat I did to install 1.4.0? Remove market and other app updates?

2. How do I install a theme? Same process as installing a ROM?

Thank you!

asaunders

Reaction score
Hmm. They should unzip rather quickly using astro. Not a large file.

I ended up downloading Astro for something else and then remembered what you said...lol I got the wallpapers...lol they look good.

asaunders

Reaction score
Another question. How do I use one of the docks? They show up as .jpg in Astro.

Reaction score
Ok im looking for the link to the v1 honeybread theme. I've got v2 but I don't think I have everything. I think the theme was to have a themed market but I don't have one.

Josemoreno

Reaction score
Download LINKS

Hey i have download the APEX 1.4 and must say its amazing. Iam coming from Liberty 1.5 which looks great before sooo lsuggish for some reason. Aint going back!!
I want to download one the themes but all the links say that they can not be find!!!!! Is there an alternative way to download:

Fabolous_REVOlution_ApeX_1_4.zip

I have the BWC version that i manange to get but not very big on the chrome look.lol
Can Someone HELP please!!!!

Thanks

dipan

Reaction score
Newb here. I rooted my Droid X tonight and installed Apex 1.4.1 and am really happy with it. Looking forward to tweaking it, but have made a mistake.

I installed the BWC theme and didn't like it. Did not create a backup before I did that, though. I did make a backup after rooting and before installing Apex. But not after installing the Apex ROM.

Is there any way to revert to the stock Apex theme? I have tried googling, but have not come up with a good way to do this. For now I have installed the REVOlution theme and it is more to my liking, but I still prefer the stock theme.

Reaction score
Just flash your apex rom again but don't wipe anything and you won't loose anything and it will be back to stock apex.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
page for Revolution link down?

hey.......

I just tried to get to the link where the revolution theme and I got the "error 404" response. Just wanted to taste of the Revolution Juice. I have literally tried about 30 ROMs. Apex was not my favorite......Until 1.4. Big, big change......big, big difference. Smooth as silk. Fast as lightning. I'm still new at this game.....but I know an exceptional ROM when I see and try one. This is the last stop for me. Excellent job. Simply Fabolus.

I've been rooted, SBF'd (on several occasions and freakin' out), bricked and unbricked (mad props to RoOleR and RSD lite 4.9). Liberted, Ultimated, Hit from the "Dark Slide", but I never reached my "Apex" until now. Thank you so much.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
DockBar......

In the WaterMark'd Theme, could someone tell me what DockBar, or, what Launcher is used. NEED IT!!!! LMAO!!!! :rofl3: I'm also wondering if anyone knows how to change the "Verizon Wireless" to say something else. It probably requires Terminal Emulator and "pushing" and all that stuff I don't know..... or maybe hacking in a different way I've never heard of either. Any instructional links or personal (detailed) instructions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again for all of your hard work.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Almost There......Almost Crazy......

Am I getting on anyone's nerves with all these posts. Cuz I feel like......maybe ..... I just might be. Can't wait to here all the comments healthy with sarcasm that follow that statement!!! AAAAAAAAnywayz........

I have been running the watermark'd theme every since I found the new Apex. I wanted to have a go at "Revolution" to see how it worked. I flashed Apex from Clockwork, following a Data/cache wipe, followed shortly by cache partition. You will probably tell me that I didn't have to wipe the cache or data, but when I rebooted it was still in the watermark'd theme. SO.......

I then went back to Clockwork via Bootstrapper, unmounted the cache, following another wipe of the data/cache and partition. Then installed the "Revolution" from SD, and rebooted....... VOILA!!!! Revolution is up and running....... WITH WATERMARK'D ICONS AND WITHOUT THE REVOLUTION ICONS!!!!! SH$%#@&%$&*@$#%T!!!!!! OK..... I'm done. Can someone help me before I pull my hair out. Following the reboot, I went into applications and erased settings about three times. Still had those damn WM'd icons. Yeah, I know. I screwed up. Anyone feel like helping me? Anything is appreciated. thanks.

Very Tired,
Josh

P.S. - That dadgum DockBar on that Watermark'd theme on the first page is about to absolutely drive me nuts!!! Who had it? Where can I get?!?!?

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Will these themes work on my droid 2 1.4.1?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App