Themes for 2.0...

natedogg11

Reaction score
Hello All....it is finally here!! Thank you jrummy and everyone on the Liberty Team. Always outstanding work.

I wanted to know if we were able to install themes from Liberty 1.5? It was mentioned briefly on the initial page, but not again. And I also do not have a section for installing themes in my Toolbox...is that odd? It is the paid edition in case that matters.

Anyway, if anyone knows, I'd love to know.

Thank you.

Chrussell1215

Reaction score
So I was looking in the Liberty themes folder on my sd card and the themes look like they all say 1.5... can I assume from this that all 1.5 themes work on 2.0, or no...?

OP
N

natedogg11

Reaction score
I've noticed with some themes, like Epic Blue, I download it and have to go in through Bootstrap and mount my phone first for it to work.

glacious

Reaction score
I only see "Oreo Slice" when I go to ROM Manager, select themes in the pulldown, and goto download ROM. Are there more themes in the toolbox than this?

glacious

Reaction score
Turns out you can select 'Themes' and press download ROM... you need to leave it on 'All', then press download ROM.

I wish it showed screenshots like the old version. A name like "Redux" doesn't give us much to go by :)