[THEMES] Collection of icon packs

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up on the what I'm working on..more updates and new icon packs are coming soon...

Currently I'm working on a new site with a lot of big improvements of my current site (which is really just a blog). With this new site icon packs (and eventually other themes) can be purchased directly from my site with a full shopping cart experience. After purchasing icon/theme download links will be sent in an email. They can also be downloaded again from within the "my account" page of the site.

So what about bundle packs?
At the moment I'm still looking into how this can be incorporated into my current system but I have a few ideas. Currently icon packs can be purchased individually at a discounted price from the Play Store. When the site is complete, i'll be having a huge grand opening sale on all of my icon packs.

What about if I purchased an icon pack bundle from your current site? How do I sync those purchases to the account I make on your new site?
This will be an easy transition. Once the site is ready to go, all i'll need is you to send me an email with the packs you've purchased. I'll take care of the rest including creating your account and syncing the icon packs to your account. More details to follow later on that process.

So..when's the site going to be ready?
Soon. Basic framework is complete. The site's design is really all that remains and a good portion of that is already covered. Goal is to have it ready in the next few weeks.

Feel free to send me any features or ideas you may have and I'll do my best to implement those into the site. Thanks for the support everyone!

Note - The following screenshots do not show actual prices of icon packs. This is just an example of how the site will be setup.

screenshot20130226at625m.png

screenshot20130226at625.png

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
These are still in a big work in progress, but what are your thoughts on these? Any feedback appreciated :)

comingsoon4.png

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I was doing some brainstorming on how I could improve my past icon packs and all future ones. An idea came to me that I believe has HUGE potential. I'm sure many of you use or at least have heard of UCCW. It's one of the best apps for complete homescreen customization, as it allows for infinity creativity in the form of home screen widgets.

My idea was simple - combine an icon pack, a variety of matching UCCW skins, and several wallpapers into one app. To the best of my knowledge and research, this is is the first app to package all 3 of those resources into 1 download.

Introducing Pristine Theme...

* 1,000 HD Icons
* 35 UCCW Skins (Fully customizable)
* 4 Wallpapers
* Completely new Menu design (THANK YOU BigDx)
- Apply Icon Pack option
- Wallpaper Chooser
- Request Icons Feature
- Links to all all my other types of themes

Download

feature.png

screenshot2cx.png

screenshot3vg.png

screenshot4mkc.png

screenshot5ab.png

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The following icon packs now have the new Hangouts icon :

Metal
Platinum
Black and Red
Black and Blue

I'll be updating a lot more of my more popular icon packs to include this icon in the next few weeks. Vivid, Vivid v2, Pristine, and Vintage are also planned for today.

If you've downloaded any of these icon packs from my site, just re-download from the My account page and re-install the pack to have the updated version (you can check the changelog within the app to verify this).

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Looks amazing!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Working on a new pack. Taking some time as each icon is being created from scratch. Beta opportunities coming soon :)

wiptr.png

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I now have my first beta of the new icon pack I've been working on. Want to try it out? Shoot me a pm on here or email me (stealthychief at gmail) and i'll send you the link.

promocopy.png