[Theme] xTheme (Droid X) for CyanogenMod 6

DanSan

Reaction score
im gonna be, that guy.. whats the procedure if i load this and then want to go back to stock theme?

Just reflash CM6 from Rom manager. :)

that doesnt sound like an easy fix.. gotta be annoying as hell to keep wiping your phone fresh and starting over. im just gonna make a backup, load the theme and if i dont like it ill load the backup

ecstatic waffle

Reaction score
im gonna be, that guy.. whats the procedure if i load this and then want to go back to stock theme?

that doesnt sound like an easy fix.. gotta be annoying as hell to keep wiping your phone fresh and starting over. im just gonna make a backup, load the theme and if i dont like it ill load the backup

You don't have to wipe and start over. just flash the cm stock rom but don't check the wipe option.

DanSan

Reaction score

You don't have to wipe and start over. just flash the cm stock rom but don't check the wipe option.

oh really? didnt realize it was that easy. i assume it just replaces the system files and leaves data alone.

quadracer06

Reaction score
Awesome theme, works great. Is there a way of moving the battery percentage to center of the battery?

Also I was wondering if there was any chance of requesting this with a cyan touch to it. That would entail replacing all of the red highlights with cyan ones. Like when you click on something like a text it highlights red, make that cyan. And the spinning red circles in to cyan ones...just get rid of all the red is what I was hoping for.

Thanks!

Sandso9

Reaction score
can you update this so it will work with rc2?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

D3C4F

Reaction score
Wow that boot animation is f*cking SICK! Thanks for this man.

Sandso9

Reaction score
If any one is interested i threw this together last night it works for CM6 RC2 :)

xThemeCM6RC2.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

mgx

Reaction score
If any one is interested i threw this together last night it works for CM6 RC2 :)

xThemeCM6RC2.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
wow thanks so much... can you also make a black bar mod thats rc2 compatible?