[THEME][WIP] Kuro Black by yakitori

chewy74

Reaction score
I flashed and it only themed my apps. Framework was not effected.

Hmm

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes and I fixed it. Sorry about that.

All, this is a theme for 2.5, not for 3.0. Yes...you can apply the apps if you like the icons and theme work in them, but I recommend you go into the .zip download and delete framework-res.apk...or you may run into problems.

3.0 is gb, and gb is not the same from what Ive seen with opening them up to theme.

chewy74

Reaction score
Ok I'm running 2.5 and flashed and only the apps got theme'd. The framework didn't get theme'd which is why I asked what version this was for because it didnt fully theme my ROM

Last edited:
OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok I'm running 2.5 and flashed and only the apps got theme'd. The framework didn't get theme'd which is why I asked what version this was for because it didnt fully theme my ROM

hmm...gimme a few minutes. Ill recomplie the zip, upload, and update the OP.

Dont know why that happened for ya. Thanks for reporting!

Troops2990

Reaction score
aefd822d-5bc8-57b5.jpg

This is my alarm on v2

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

chewy74

Reaction score
Yeah just to be sure I didn't get a bad dl I redownloaded again and flashed. Same thing... apps themed, frameworks not

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok, give me till tomorrow. The files are on my work computer.

As for the timepicker...I checked them in the framework and the images show black...at least the preview. Ill open them up and fix it.

Will update. My apologies.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
aefd822d-5bc8-57b5.jpg

This is my alarm on v2

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

wonder why your AM/PM button doesnt show up.

the good thing is that the time in the topbar above the time pickers shows the time you are selecting so...if you change it...you can still see what time it is. Ill fix this.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

This is my first official post!! I installed this theme last night and initially had the same problem. Apps themed but not framework. When i was trying to figure out what happened i noticed that my system partition was full. I deleted a number of things i did not need and reflashed the theme and it worked. All apps included and the framework were themed. I do not know if this will help anyone but it worked for me.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you for posting. Many roms leave limited system space. Delete non us languages from /system/tts/language_pico and move bootsnimation to data local folder. Then flash

Sent from my Droid

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
updated OP with the link.

The framework images for time picker were correct in the first download. The only thing I can think of is that your /system free space was insufficient, so all of the framework did not apply.

delete adw or lp (just pick one you want to use). Also, you can delete a few other bloat apps from UD /system/app (ie, fancy widget, protips, geniewidget...I include fancy widget black in my zip..so there is no need for 2 of them in your system).

Also check the op for tips to improve system space (tts lang_pic files), move bootanimation to /data/local.

then apply the theme again.