[THEME][WIP] Kuro Black by Yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
[THEME] Kuro Black by Yakitori [RELEASE]

ninja.jpg

Kuro (pronounced Koo-doe kinda) meaning black in japanese, has been a work in progress for a while, and finally have completed.

1. phone/dialer
2. contacts
3. sms/mms
4. miui music
5. launcher
6. icons
7. camera
8. vending/market
9. framework images​

Updated to .mtz format and replaced the Pressed unlock glow to white instead of Kuro cursive. This should work with 12.24. If you wish to use this theme on previous version of miui, you can...just download the file and rename to .zip and I think it will work. If not, please report to me.

KURO 4.0

Download: Kuro4.0_Normal

KURO 4.0 Black lockscreen icons

Download: KURO4.0_12.11_blacklock

***KURO 4.0 transparent lockscreen icons (ninja)

Download: KURO4.0_12.11_transparent lock

• Install as you would other theme files by using theme manager...do not flash through recovery.
  • Just a suggestion. Download this jpg and use as your mms background under default screen...and edit your text color so your entire mms is black.

• Black google apps. Do not flash as a zip or try to install via theme manager. You need to download...extract the .apk files inside...and install. Facebook and google voice are touch installs...quicksearchbox needs to be moved to /system/app and change permissions to rw-r--r-- and reboot. This is through root explorer. Credit to thebowers for the inverted black apps. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ceew07pnpac987l/blackgapps.zip

Please report any bugs here. After rebooting your phone via theme manager wait a couple minutes and let your phone boot up all the way. There is a lot of images in this theme, give them time to settle in before you start flicking your homescreens around.​

Enjoy...and if you feel like donating, PM me! Christmas is a killer on the pocketbook since my kids live in Japan and I ship them gifts every year. Miss them a lot.​

Donate_to_Kuro

f18f8da5.jpg
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
default_theme_preview.jpg

Last edited:

aamzalag

Reaction score
yakitori, id love to test. if u need som1 to help and give feedback im always trying new themes and stuff on my phone. Let meknow

Bam727272

Reaction score
Ill be down to test it, i have been using MIUI since it came out when Zen had his own and M1 had his own

hojaye

Reaction score
I've been on board with this ROM for the last 3 months. I just finished my last final and will have all weekend to test it and and report. Thanks for the consideration.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks all for offering to help out.

I will let you know. I dont want to release until I get the okay from the themers I asked permission from.

most likely theme will be uploaded by 7pm central tonight.

I will edit my original post and shoot a request to whiskeyandcoke to put up in theme thread.

Seems Ive got everything working great. This is the first theme I have ever done, but I like the detail put into it. In the meantime, Im going to search around for a little more details that I can include.

Will keep you all posted

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
updated op

enjoy gentleman.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
How would i get the SMS/MMS background to be black?? I see your image but i want to know how to do it once i have it saved onto my SD.

Thanks Looks Great Too!!

arpitbull

Reaction score
It turned out awesome, I may use yours for a while untill I finish!!

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Open sms go to setting ...theme...select default ..you will see the floating menu ..go there.. edit...color for background ...use the black jpeg I attached

Sent from Miui - Thios Droid