[THEME][WIP] Kuro Black by Yakitori

loudaccord

Reaction score
Just switched to this theme, great work. My lock screen glow keeps changing which I find funny but not a concern to me. Goes from Green to White to Purple lol. I never know what color it will be :)

edit: this is on 12.24.1

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just switched to this theme, great work. My lock screen glow keeps changing which I find funny but not a concern to me. Goes from Green to White to Purple lol. I never know what color it will be :)

hmm...

colors should be:

1. Lockscreen battery low (red)
2. Lockscreen pressed (white)
3. Music controls bg purple
4. music controls bg pressed white
5. charging green...pulse.

Are you getting random colors? or do they correspond to above?

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I found the inverted facebook you were talking about, i tried to touch install and before it finishes installing it reboots my phone, then i tried emailing and installing like you said then it did the same. Wondering if you had any suggestions?

sounds like what was happening before installing the miui official 12.24.1 update...which contained fixes for that issue. It was related to MIUI, not the theme.

It happened for me too until the fix was released. Check the code.google site and see if it is there. If not...check the sticky. I believe Jamezelle has posted it.

Flash that w/o wiping and it should resolve your soft rebooting when installing 3rd party apps.

loudaccord

Reaction score

hmm...

colors should be:

1. Lockscreen battery low (red)
2. Lockscreen pressed (white)
3. Music controls bg purple
4. music controls bg pressed white
5. charging green...pulse.

Are you getting random colors? or do they correspond to above?

it's funny, I rebooted twice for other reasons and now they match up to this and it's all good :) Sorry about that.

OG(DRO)ID

Reaction score
Did as you said, still rebooting. I'm gonna try and post something on the official miui release post and see if Jamezelle might be able to help. Def. thanks for your help i appreciate you attempting, you didn't even have to reply! Love your theme and as long as you have it on Miui def. the only theme i'll be rocking with!

peanut475

Reaction score
notification bar not transparent

notification bar not transparent. It is on lock screen but black when unlocked.
Driving me nuts.. Any help?

peanut475

Reaction score
notification bar issues

Scratch that.. its clear with miui launcher but not launcher pro.. Miui launcher keeps
Force closing but launcher pro is good.
I had it working fine yesterday & I eff'd up before I made backup.
so I had to start over.. now this.. any ideas?

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Yak. I really liked the Kuro cursive script in there; going to miss it.

I can add it back in and give instructions on how to apply it.

gimme a few.

EDIT..I attached the image.

to incorporate it back into the theme follow these steps:

1. Use 7zip to open kuro.mtz file.

2. open framework/res/drawablehdpi folder.

3. Drag the attached image with Kuro into the folder of the zip. (just drag and drop)

4. Save the changes.

5. Move the kuro4.mtz that you put the attached image into back to your SD card (you can move the current one out of the theme folder if you want to save it, incase you want it back).

6. apply the theme.

:)

Yak, Thanks for taking the time to post this. I tried it, but it didn’t show up. I followed your instructions, but couldn’t figure out how to “save the changes” after I copied the cursive into the folder of the zip via 7zip.

After copying the cursive into the folder of the zip I closed 7zip, and then – before placing it on the SD Card – I opened the .mtz in 7zip again to see if the cursive was still there and it was, so I assumed it saved it. I also removed the non-cursive Kuro from the SD card, leaving only the revised one so as to avoid mixing them up during the installation.

Is there a specific way to “save the changes”, or perhaps something else I didn’t do to make it show?

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will add and upload a file for you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
which one are you using?

Normal, Black lock, or Transparent lock?

sunnydt

Reaction score
phone dialer question

I love this theme. However why does my phone dialer have a green border around the numbers? I like the dialer in the picture much better. How can I get this one?