[THEME] Ultimate Droid 2.5...by BlackDroid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THIS IS A PORT OF THE ULTIMATE DROID ROM BY BLACKDROID. I JUST USED HIS AWESOME IMAGES TO MAKE A BARELY PASSABLE THEME :) HUGE PROPS TO HIM FOR HIS GREAT WORK

This is for Gummyjar 2.5. It will work for D2/DX. Flash in recovery, mount system. Use at your own risk!

Here is part 2 of the UD port. This is built from the framework of the D2 rom, Beta 2, I think. Its more UD than the first, in call screen is UD now.

I GOT THE DIALER TRANSPARENT NOW!! AND THE BATTERY IS NOW RED WITH 10% INCREMENTS. PROGRESS BAR/ VOLUME BAR IS NOW RED.

DOWNLOADS;
WITH ANIM:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?42zdx3bsh6ty29s

WITHOUT ANIM:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?85pw0cr9n1as90o
snap20110103_193718.png

snap20110103_193723.png

Marius1

Reaction score
Hey its me again, ;) was this tested with gummy 2.5?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey its me again, ;) was this tested with gummy 2.5?

Yes it was :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

justreboot

Reaction score
damn that's tempting... do u have a screen gallery / using apex right now / always liked the DarkEdge / UD approach (kinda / not quite ZuneHD-ish... actually dislike the transparent dialer/ makes it hard to read... But will miss the Most recent on the dialer that only apex seems to have...

Edit:
Update...
Been running this for a few hours, eh/ not bad... wish the battery wasn't red (would be nice to have circular) / all else is pretty sweet / woyuld like some themed apps like pandora, etc... may look for my old incognito stuff maybe I can blend some stuff together :)

Luckster

Reaction score
What's the install instructions please. Step by step I don't want to mess up.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Assuming your on GummyJAR 2.5..
1. Download which version of UD you want.
2. Place on root of SD Card
3. Bootstrap into Recovery
4. Mount System
5. Install .zip from SD
6. Choose .zip
7. UD_2.5 (Or whatever you named it or downloaded it as.)
8. Install
9. Let it finish
10. Reboot

Droidee

Reaction score
Mikey your work is truly amazing. Do you have twitter? Would love to receive your resets.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Assuming your on GummyJAR 2.5..
1. Download which version of UD you want.
2. Place on root of SD Card
3. Bootstrap into Recovery
4. Mount System
5. Install .zip from SD
6. Choose .zip
7. UD_2.5 (Or whatever you named it or downloaded it as.)
8. Install
9. Let it finish
10. Reboot

Thanks for helping! I always just assume people will understand my explanation in the op lol

DThomp

Reaction score
I used this for a few hours the other day as I was waiting for Linear to be posted. 1 problem I had was when I ended a phone call the phone would do a hot boot. Other than that it looks sweet, now if you could put the bounce in at the beginning and end of scrolls it would be complete.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I used this for a few hours the other day as I was waiting for Linear to be posted. 1 problem I had was when I ended a phone call the phone would do a hot boot. Other than that it looks sweet, now if you could put the bounce in at the beginning and end of scrolls it would be complete.

What do you mean hotboot? Has anyone else had this issue?

illmatic636

Reaction score
Funny thing about the title of this theme, I always thought that BD used Dark Edge theme as a stock theme in his Rom. If so, shouldn't this be called DE for UD 2.5 on Droid X??

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Funny thing about the title of this theme, I always thought that BD used Dark Edge theme as a stock theme in his Rom. If so, shouldn't this be called DE for UD 2.5 on Droid X??

Its built from the framework of the UD for D2 ROM, that's why its called UD. I don't know anything about dark edge, sorry.

** I ported this theme to bring a "UD" like experience to D2/DX owners using the GummyJar rom. I have the ok to share this theme, and I named it what I was asked to name it. I'm sorry if it offends or misleads anyone.

illmatic636

Reaction score

Its built from the framework of the UD for D2 ROM, that's why its called UD. I don't know anything about dark edge, sorry.

** I ported this theme to bring a "UD" like experience to D2/DX owners using the GummyJar rom. I have the ok to share this theme, and I named it what I was asked to name it. I'm sorry if it offends or misleads anyone.

No need to be sorry. Thanks for the reply. This is Dark Edge in case anyone else is curious. (Can't believe you never herd of it!)

DarkEdge Gallery

Orig thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/61048-release-darkedge-ui-2-2-a-new-post.html

DThomp

Reaction score
A hot boot is a reboot from the animation and not a full reboot. I Reinstalled gummyjar 2.5 and this theme again and it does not do it anymore. Must have been something I did to it , it did not like.