[THEME] Ultimate Droid 2.5...by BlackDroid

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I also wanna share this with you guys. Its a themed handcent. Uninstall handcent if you have it, unzip this and put the apk on your sd, and install through file manager. Go into settings and set the theme to black. Its transparent and the popup is dark but transparent. THIS IS NOT MY WORK BUT I DONT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE I GOT IT SO...ITS NOT MINE...Make sure you check out the new wallpapers I added to this theme too :D

OP HAS BEEN UPDATED :)

Attachments

• blaCkEfied.handcent.sms.v3.5.0.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 230

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
I also wanna share this with you guys. Its a themed handcent. Uninstall handcent if you have it, unzip this and put the apk on your sd, and install through file manager. Go into settings and set the theme to black. Its transparent and the popup is dark but transparent. THIS IS NOT MY WORK BUT I DONT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE I GOT IT SO...ITS NOT MINE...Make sure you check out the new wallpapers I added to this theme too :D

That themed handcent is pretty awesome.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

That themed handcent is pretty awesome.

Its not the most recent but its so cool who cares :)

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I was litterally working on a themed handcent at the moment and then I saw you posted this...gonna save me a ton of time :)

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I changed a few things in the theme too. The pulldown is now red when you press a notification, and I added some wallpapers :) the links in the op are updated

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
I changed a few things in the theme too. The pulldown is now red when you press a notification, and I added some wallpapers :) the links in the op are updated

Ugh. I just got this right on my D2 lol. It's all good though. Frequent updates to themes and roms is what makes android so great!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ugh. I just got this right on my D2 lol. It's all good though. Frequent updates to themes and roms is what makes android so great!

Flash this right over what you have. DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING. Just mount system and flash.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
i have 1 little request anyway I could have the watermark notification bar with this theme? :icon_ banana:

Tillyswilly

Reaction score

app will not install is what I keep getting

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Gotta love it I mean come on
6212442b-a53b-dd75.jpg

Tappen and Talken

memckenna

Reaction score
What does it take to make a keyboard skin changer in a rom? I know they have them on the market but has a rom author or themer thought about putting it into a rom? I ask because I love the Thirdeye for Fission - but I am loving Gummy...

leakim13

Reaction score
What does it take to make a keyboard skin changer in a rom? I know they have them on the market but has a rom author or themer thought about putting it into a rom? I ask because I love the Thirdeye for Fission - but I am loving Gummy...

Put this in the LibertyRom request thread!

From the Great North Woods

memckenna

Reaction score
Checkout this...
18741574-4c52-14fb.jpg