[THEME] Gummy_WaterMark 2.5

Bdavis27701

Reaction score
Im not Starting anything I was just curious. I like mikey he has done alot of great ports I just know a simple hey is it cool if i port this goes along way! and it looks like he has done just that and I admire that!

you can disagree all you want, but its the way things are in this world. if the material isnt copyrighted then it doesnt matter. you can modify, duplicate, replicate however you please if the material isnt copyrighted. I dont understand how you disagree when you just hijacked a handful of themes, im on your side, if the material isnt copyrighted then go for it.

Its posts like these that make me never want to release anything Its Such A Ultimate Droid thing to say! Im done here carry on and enjoy Mikeys ports they are top notch!!!

I can understand what your saying but are you not the one that asked if Mikey had permission to use the themes he ported. Its like you wanted to get people fired up about the themes he has posted, even though he has said that he takes no credit for them.
Also, do you or any of the rom/theme builders have permision to use froyo and change things in it and call it your own? Oh, let me guess, theres no copyright on it so you just "hijacked it".

BTW Mikey, thank you very much for all the themes you have posted. I am not a fan of the linear theme(nothing against you bgill-just don't care for the looks of it personally) and was happy to see some other options available for this excellent rom

ender4212

Reaction score
It was asked earlier in the thread prior to the argument, but could someone answer please? If I install the no animations version of the theme does that give me the stock Gummy animations or none at all? I've not seen apex animations, but I do like what Gummy has and I'm not sure which version of the theme to grab.

Bdavis27701

Reaction score
It was asked earlier in the thread prior to the argument, but could someone answer please? If I install the no animations version of the theme does that give me the stock Gummy animations or none at all? I've not seen apex animations, but I do like what Gummy has and I'm not sure which version of the theme to grab.
I'm not sure on this one, but the animation version is nice. Its not over animated like some other themes from other roms that I have tried.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

The no animation theme is stock GummyJar animations, just flash it right over what you have without wiping and youll be fine.

trebb

Reaction score
I wanna load this, but someone said we lose the chat feature on facebook...any way around that?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wanna load this, but someone said we lose the chat feature on facebook...any way around that?

Take facebook and twitter out with 7zip, otherwise hold off. I will take them out after I'm off grounding from my computer :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
After some confusion for me this thread has the link specific to the DroidX. Installed great, beautiful and so far everything is working!

HiFlow5 0

Reaction score
I just went to go download this theme the it looks like the files are no longer hosted. Does anyone have the install file for this theme?

-Craig