[THEME] SUPER-GB!! for GummyJar 2.5 only

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, SO THIS IS A GB THEME WITH SOME TWEAKS. 10% INCREMENT BATTERY, GB GREEN PROGRESS/VOLUME BARS. IT HAS TRANSPARENT DIALER/CONTACTS(FROM UD), TRANSPARENT MESSAGING, GMAIL, CALCULATOR(FROM SOURCERY ROM, COURTESY OF GFLAM), TRANSPARENT EMAIL, MARKET, CAMERA(JATX2WNE). HUGE THANKS TO THOSE GUYS FOR THERE WORK ON THIS STUFF AND FOR LETTING ME USE IT. THANKS TO TP76 ALSO FOR PUTTING ALL THE TRANSPARENT APK'S IN ONE PLACE

INSTRUCTIONS: BOOTSTRAP INTO RECOVERY, DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!! MOUNT SYSTEM, FLASH, REBOOT. ONCE ON HOME SCREEN, HIT MENU KEY, MORE, ADW SETTINGS. GO TO THEMES, PICK THEME, SET GINGERBREAD THEME. CHANGE APP DRAWER BACKGROUND TO TRANSPARENT BY GOING INTO DRAWER SETTINGS, THEN BACKGROUND COLOR, AND SLIDE THE ALPHA SLIDER ALL THE WAY TO THE LEFT. THE NEXUS S WALLPAPER IS ALSO INSTALLED WITH THIS PACKAGE, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO SET IT ALTHOUGH I DO RECOMEND A DARK WALLPAPER.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vdny6fwachfd1h1

HERE IS TRANSPARENT FACEBOOK, MOST OF THIS IS TRANSPARENT INCLUDING FEED AND WIDGET. CREDIT TO JATX2WNE AND TP76 FOR THIS. UNINSTALL FACEBOOK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS, INSTALL THIS THROUGH FILE MANAGER.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dfb468q3669l3nx

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK GUYS!!

snap20110109_172910.png

snap20110109_220528.png

snap20110109_172924.png

snap20110109_172942.png

snap20110109_173031.png

Boblank

Reaction score
Really nice, lost camera though. Will mess around a but and see if I can get it goin.

Lost email app also

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you flash over a restore? If you restore with gummyjar then flash a theme you lose system apps, I'm not sure why.
Really nice, lost camera though. Will mess around a but and see if I can get it goin.

Lost email app also

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Boblank

Reaction score
Did you flash over a restore? If you restore with gummyjar then flash a theme you lose system apps, I'm not sure why.

Lost email app also

No I did not flash over a restore... I copied the camera.apk and the emai.apk from the gummyjar zip and replaced the existing. Everything works fine now so far

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Lost email app also

No I did not flash over a restore... I copied the camera.apk and the emai.apk from the gummyjar zip and replaced the existing. Everything works fine now so far
thats strange. the only problem with that is those apps are transparent. ive flashed this thing 100 times in the last day trying to get it right

msburr87

Reaction score
I already did your transparent package, and I like it, should I still flash this one? What else is included?

And does it remove data throttling

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a theme with some of the transparent stuff from that package. I would recomend this theme, and follow the instructions in the op
I already did your transparent package, and I like it, should I still flash this one? What else is included?

And does it remove data throttling

msburr87

Reaction score
Awesome will give it a try, and data throttling, yay or nay?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No data throttling mod, sorry. I always forget to add it.
Awesome will give it a try, and data throttling, yay or nay?

msburr87

Reaction score
Wow this is nice. So many themed icons and what not. Awesome work

dx1881

Reaction score
Rocking it now, very nice

rustymcbain

Reaction score
Good theme... like the font. Kinda like luna better but I like the look of this will check it out for a couple days let you know if I find anything.

gist901

Reaction score
Any chance of getting some screen shots? Please!!