[THEME] Mysterious Beast-FOR 2.5!!!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How could I set up my phone to use those icons you've got shown on that home screen webshot? Running adw... thinking I could just change icons I got now, right?
Loving this theme man... although gotta admit, torn between this and revolution. Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I use launcher pro and those are just launcher pro icons. I put lp in my last round of themes and people complained so I didn't put it in this time. If you google launcher pro icons there is a million different kinds out there.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I can't find those icons on the website or the LP Icons app. I would really like to use them with Launcher Pro. Do you have a link or anything? Would be greatly appreciated.

Love the theme!

Droid Life Forum • View topic - LauncherPro Icon Packs
HOPE THIS HELPS :)

BlackX

Reaction score
Driving me crazy!!

I have mysterious beast installed, and at one time had multiple wallpapers for it including the tree you pictured as well as a black wallpaper with white branches and a white bird in the branches. I updated my rom and lost the wallpapers. I cannot for the life of me find them, is there anyway you could post a link of all the MB wallpapers? (particularly the branches with the bird) I would be eternally grateful to you!

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have mysterious beast installed, and at one time had multiple wallpapers for it including the tree you pictured as well as a black wallpaper with white branches and a white bird in the branches. I updated my rom and lost the wallpapers. I cannot for the life of me find them, is there anyway you could post a link of all the MB wallpapers? (particularly the branches with the bird) I would be eternally grateful to you!

The wallpapers were actually part of the launcher I included in the gummyjar version of this theme. I cant find it and no longer have that version. If anyone out there still has this version with the themed launcher, please post it so I can include it in future updates of this theme :)

C4RN4GE

Reaction score
i clicked the dl link for the theme is its telling me its invalid. anybody have an updated dl link? also i have never installed a theme before whats the process i go through to install on my phone.