[THEME] Frost...For GummyJar 2.5

phenley

Reaction score
Without mounting system I bootlooped but mounting I've successfully applied the theme numerous times

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have to mount system to flash the theme. Or you will bootloop. I think I said that in the thread somewhere.
Without mounting system I bootlooped but mounting I've successfully applied the theme numerous times

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I appreciate your input but what am I suppose to do if out 200 + downloads 5 or 6 people have issues installing it? You have to mouunt system when you flash the themes I've done. Some may work without doing so, but I still recomend mounting system...
I can assure you that the themes do work. The 2 themes that do not have those folders were decompiled and edited to make the menus white, while the others were not, maybe that is why they don't have that folder. You don't have to sign framework-res apk for it to work that's why it doesn't have that folder, that's my guess at least. It makes no sense that it would work on some but not all phones.

Well, you've had about 6 or 7 people say they've bootlooped on frost, and 3 people say they've bootlooped on Luna. 1 of the people in this thread said they've bootlooped on both themes. It seems to be working for some (most?) people while others are having problems. I was having problems, noticed the missing META-INF folder, replaced it, and now everything works fine. I understand that it's weird for it to work for some but not others, but that appears to have been the reality all along; didn't you re-build it because some (not all) people were having issues?

Look, I'm just trying to help, though you seem insistent that 1: there's not a problem and 2: the solution doesn't make any sense. I think the 10 or so people who've bootlooped on both themes might be an indication of a problem, and while I can't tell you why the solution works, it did work.

My wife likes this theme; so much that I spent a few hours trying to get it on her phone last night. I usually feel compelled to report bugs for the roms and themes I enjoy, so I've spent even more of my time with you. As of now, I think I've done enough. Use this information as you see fit.

SanJuan

Reaction score
Well, you've had about 6 or 7 people say they've bootlooped on frost, and 3 people say they've bootlooped on Luna. 1 of the people in this thread said they've bootlooped on both themes. It seems to be working for some (most?) people while others are having problems. I was having problems, noticed the missing META-INF folder, replaced it, and now everything works fine. I understand that it's weird for it to work for some but not others, but that appears to have been the reality all along; didn't you re-build it because some (not all) people were having issues?

Look, I'm just trying to help, though you seem insistent that 1: there's not a problem and 2: the solution doesn't make any sense. I think the 10 or so people who've bootlooped on both themes might be an indication of a problem, and while I can't tell you why the solution works, it did work.

My wife likes this theme; so much that I spent a few hours trying to get it on her phone last night. I usually feel compelled to report bugs for the roms and themes I enjoy, so I've spent even more of my time with you. As of now, I think I've done enough. Use this information as you see fit.

Have you been mounting system? I dl'd at the same time as you and it is working perfectly.
1. Wiped cache and dalvik cache
2. Mounted system so that it says "unmount"
3. Chose zip and installed...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

irish22022

Reaction score
any plans to port this to work with liberty? Or are you going to make themes that work with liberty? It's not worth leaving gummy jar when I have this sick minimalist style theme...

irish22022

Reaction score
It is on Liberty already :)

man, i'm so far behind on this stuff. ha.

So I don't have to wipe or anything? I just go? Reload the theme after I have liberty up, or will it go over with it?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If your talkin about the one in the screenshots its posted domewhere in this thread.
Where do I find that clock at ?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Moroney167

Reaction score
Can anyone help me how do i install these themes to my gummy jar rom. Trying to learn all this in one night. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App