[Theme] Smoked Glass

mikesuds

Reaction score
Same issue as the others here. I need this so bad! Sapphire is ridiculously smooth with Launcher pro plus for me. tried it out today for the first time on my newly replaced droid. but I need the smoked glass!

It looks like techidiots.com might just be down alltogether....

D-Roid

Reaction score
Aaarghhhh.... I need this to. Just went to 1.1.1 and it. I wish I would have tried this download before I started...

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
I'm working on it guys....seems like my plone server imploded on itself (all my other non plone sites on the same server are working). If i have the file on my phone i will upload it to a mirror.

Last edited:

Jason13L

Reaction score
I'm working on it guys....seems like my plone server imploded on itself (all my other non plone sites on the same server are working). If i have the file on my phone i will upload it to a mirror.

I can get you a good deal on server hardware if it means I can download the theme faster! Benefits of being an Account Manager for an IT company.

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score

I can get you a good deal on server hardware if it means I can download the theme faster! Benefits of being an Account Manager for an IT company.

Heh, the server is fine. My web server ran out of disk space (to many kmls from my wireless database :) ) so mysql and plone wouldn't start. I could expand the space on it since its a virtual machine (and the physical server has plenty of space), but instead I am cleaning up the logs and old (huge) kml files i don't really need anymore.

EDIT: give it a try now. Now that I cleared some space everything is back to normal
EDIT 2: I also added AndroidPhiles mirrors to the first post on anything that didn't have one

Last edited:

mikesuds

Reaction score
thanks a ton dude, stoked to get this on my phone.

edit-
I might be dumb. How in spare parts do you change the text color of the clock? I am reading all over that sapphire has this but my spare parts does not have anything about colors for anything...

Last edited:

o29

Reaction score
thanks a ton dude, stoked to get this on my phone.

edit-
I might be dumb. How in spare parts do you change the text color of the clock? I am reading all over that sapphire has this but my spare parts does not have anything about colors for anything...

That's not in Spare Parts, it's under GEM Settings.

Yianaki

Reaction score
Man Smoked glass is perfect. This seriously should be the default theme for andriod. Even my crapple friends bow down to this theme. I downloaded this other theme thinking it was smoked glass , 928DroidBlackGlass2-2x-Sapphire-v111-ThemeZip . It hurt my eyes.

I just finally moved on from BB last week as I was tired of the update prompts. Man I missed my Smoked Glass theme.

ACalcutt I don't know if you made this by hand or just completely stole it from someone, but thanks from the bottom of my heart.

gambit07

Reaction score
Man Smoked glass is perfect. This seriously should be the default theme for andriod. Even my crapple friends bow down to this theme. I downloaded this other theme thinking it was smoked glass , 928DroidBlackGlass2-2x-Sapphire-v111-ThemeZip . It hurt my eyes.

I just finally moved on from BB last week as I was tired of the update prompts. Man I missed my Smoked Glass theme.

ACalcutt I don't know if you made this by hand or just completely stole it from someone, but thanks from the bottom of my heart.

+1!! Hope we see this for 2.0 as well

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
If possible and if it is not too much work ACalcutt, could you port smoked glass to 2.0.2?